Looking for Cafe or Top Gun with SSM

Notices

Looking for Cafe or Top Gun with SSM

Old 03-16-2018, 11:30 AM
Registered

Received 2,971 Likes on 982 Posts

Originally Posted by inbetween
Tank,
Thanks for the info! When did the black one sell? One of the listings for it says it was updated 2 months ago. Emails are not returned from the broker and at least one of the numbers listed goes to some tech company, not a broker. I really like the 38 with 6s, to bad it's in that poor shape, it was a sweet rig. Did you ever get any more information on the white one called "Special K" at Ugly John's? No response from those ads either. I think I saw somewhere that one has TRSs though .
Yea, getting ahold of the special k boat appears to be a job in itself. Seems to be priced right and clean though. Weird they still don't answer calls / emails but just posted numerous more pics.

I'm not 100% sure the black Café sold. It was for sale for a long time then it was gone from all the various listings.
Old 03-16-2018, 12:50 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I would consider selling my 96 Top Gun. 3A drives just sand blasted them and sent them to Colebella to completely rebuild them. Painted them and installed with zero hours, they look better then new. 540 860hp supercharged motors with super low hours on rebuilds. new seadeck, all new autometer gauges and carbon dash panels, brand new billet livorsi controls being installed right now. Previous owner claimed it would run low 90's, I haven't taken it there to be able to verify that. Super clean boat pretty much looks like new. If interested it is easiest to email or text pics.
Old 03-16-2018, 01:01 PM
Registered

90s would be the fastest cafe ever. Wow
Old 03-16-2018, 01:43 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by hotrod62
I would consider selling my 96 Top Gun. 3A drives just sand blasted them and sent them to Colebella to completely rebuild them. Painted them and installed with zero hours, they look better then new. 540 860hp supercharged motors with super low hours on rebuilds. new seadeck, all new autometer gauges and carbon dash panels, brand new billet livorsi controls being installed right now. Previous owner claimed it would run low 90's, I haven't taken it there to be able to verify that. Super clean boat pretty much looks like new. If interested it is easiest to email or text pics.
Post pics! Sounds nice. Great set up.
Old 03-16-2018, 01:53 PM
"Unregistered Gun"
Platinum Member

Received 73 Likes on 37 Posts

Originally Posted by thisistank
Post pics! Sounds nice. Great set up.
What Tank said, you can now post pics without having a membership. When you reply or start a thread, click on manage attachments you can upload from your device.
Old 03-16-2018, 02:45 PM
Registered

Did a ton of work to the boat over the winter including: powdercoated swim platform, polished and rebuilt mufflers, rebuilt drives, painted them and transom assemblies, powdercoated and rebuilt k-planes, new mechanical trim indicators and gaffrig trim display, all new morse cables, new billet valve covers and billet spark arrestors, new impellers and rebuilds on pumps, painted dash and cabin door, repainted all imperfections on original graphics and re-cleared them, repainted original race hatch and smoothed underside, sanded and buffed entire boat laser cut and anodized grills for hatch openings. Ck Motorsports has the boat now installing new billet livorsi controls, new gauge senders, bilge pumps, LED bilge lights, new manifold gaskets, replacing all dated and worn plumbing, cleaning up all wiring, changing all fluids, new hatch struts, and any other maintenance needed.

Cabin is pretty much like new with the exception of a little wear on one of the seats and although it should work I have never used the head. When the weather gets a little better I was planning on matching the carbon panels from the dash over to where the map holder was and adding a blue tooth stereo and replacing the original speakers with descent new stuff. The boat is in pretty immaculate shape for a 96. I can post more pics when I have the boat back at my shop in a few weeks.

Old 03-16-2018, 02:48 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 3,041 Likes on 1,354 Posts

looks pretty nice
Old 03-16-2018, 02:56 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 12 Likes on 7 Posts

SSM 6 Dry Sump boat.
Old 03-16-2018, 03:18 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by hotrod62
Did a ton of work to the boat over the winter including: powdercoated swim platform, polished and rebuilt mufflers, rebuilt drives, painted them and transom assemblies, powdercoated and rebuilt k-planes, new mechanical trim indicators and gaffrig trim display, all new morse cables, new billet valve covers and billet spark arrestors, new impellers and rebuilds on pumps, painted dash and cabin door, repainted all imperfections on original graphics and re-cleared them, repainted original race hatch and smoothed underside, sanded and buffed entire boat laser cut and anodized grills for hatch openings. Ck Motorsports has the boat now installing new billet livorsi controls, new gauge senders, bilge pumps, LED bilge lights, new manifold gaskets, replacing all dated and worn plumbing, cleaning up all wiring, changing all fluids, new hatch struts, and any other maintenance needed.

Cabin is pretty much like new with the exception of a little wear on one of the seats and although it should work I have never used the head. When the weather gets a little better I was planning on matching the carbon panels from the dash over to where the map holder was and adding a blue tooth stereo and replacing the original speakers with descent new stuff. The boat is in pretty immaculate shape for a 96. I can post more pics when I have the boat back at my shop in a few weeks.

That thing is looking nice! What power?

I love guys like you....Love to work and tinker and make em perfect as much as they love to run em. I'm the other type....Just love to run em. LOL
Old 03-16-2018, 04:39 PM
Registered

Received 431 Likes on 192 Posts

What's your price range? PM, if interested.

^^^nice stuff just posted. Zero's boat would be a good buy.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.