Looking for Cafe or Top Gun with SSM

Notices

Looking for Cafe or Top Gun with SSM

Old 03-19-2018, 07:50 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 35 Likes on 18 Posts

Originally Posted by inbetween
Thanks, looks like it's time to move on.
dont get me wrong zero patience did awesome work to that boat. I painted it and it looked awesome. I didn’t do the cig script on the side, guy from ny must have done that. Boat ran strong and was fast, everything worked and it’s been fresh water until I sold it. He must have done the front seats that way too, imo the way they were in all white carbon vinyl was perfect. I had a 28 skater and a new nortech on order so something had to go. I would ask for receipts for engine work etc to prove it was done. Watch the stellings as well, they didn’t leak when I sold it but they were repaired quite a few times.
Old 03-19-2018, 08:02 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 35 Likes on 18 Posts

Originally Posted by erik1976

dont get me wrong zero patience did awesome work to that boat. I painted it and it looked awesome. I didn’t do the cig script on the side, guy from ny must have done that. Boat ran strong and was fast, everything worked and it’s been fresh water until I sold it. He must have done the front seats that way too, imo the way they were in all white carbon vinyl was perfect. I had a 28 skater and a new nortech on order so something had to go. I would ask for receipts for engine work etc to prove it was done. Watch the stellings as well, they didn’t leak when I sold it but they were repaired quite a few times.

Old 03-20-2018, 06:07 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 589 Likes on 271 Posts

[QUOTE=thisistank;4616311]Yea, getting ahold of the special k boat appears to be a job in itself. Seems to be priced right and clean though. Weird they still don't answer calls / emails but just posted numerous more pics.

I contacted Jason at Ugly Johns last night about the Special K boat- its is still for sale, he has a lot of info on it. I asked if i could post up his contact info and was given permission. The boat is rarely used and sounds like it is ready to sell-

Jason- 9one8-6nine1-67O7 jason(AT)Uglyjohnsdotcom.

Hope someone can make it happen.

Q
Old 03-20-2018, 11:10 AM
Registered

Received 2,962 Likes on 981 Posts

[QUOTE=Quinlan;4616966]
Originally Posted by thisistank
Yea, getting ahold of the special k boat appears to be a job in itself. Seems to be priced right and clean though. Weird they still don't answer calls / emails but just posted numerous more pics.

I contacted Jason at Ugly Johns last night about the Special K boat- its is still for sale, he has a lot of info on it. I asked if i could post up his contact info and was given permission. The boat is rarely used and sounds like it is ready to sell-

Q
Did you confirm the power and drives and hours?
Old 03-20-2018, 04:48 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 589 Likes on 271 Posts

I did not discuss the boat details much with him. I have enough troubles trying to keep My chit straight. But mine Might get WET this yr
Old 03-20-2018, 05:52 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1,295 Likes on 449 Posts

Originally Posted by Quinlan
I did not discuss the boat details much with him. I have enough troubles trying to keep My chit straight. But mine Might get WET this yr
me too... both of them lol
Old 03-20-2018, 09:20 PM
I'd rather be boating!
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

[QUOTE=Quinlan;4616966]
Originally Posted by thisistank
Yea, getting ahold of the special k boat appears to be a job in itself. Seems to be priced right and clean though. Weird they still don't answer calls / emails but just posted numerous more pics.

Q
Spoke with Jason today. It is for sale. Sent me a few more pictures that aren't in the ad. Boat looks really clean and seems to be really well cared for.
Old 03-21-2018, 07:42 AM
Registered
Gold Member

Received 285 Likes on 137 Posts

Where did the yellow #6 top gun with chief 900's end up??? Posted for sale for like $50k last spring and sold within a day. Anybody remember??
Old 03-21-2018, 07:48 AM
Registered
Gold Member

Received 285 Likes on 137 Posts

Here's the old ad from two owners ago:

1990 Cigarette 38 Top Gun Special Edition Kevlar powerboat for sale in Oklahoma
Old 03-21-2018, 08:38 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 3,040 Likes on 1,353 Posts

So they dropped the price 30K ??...........

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.