39GT Water System

Notices

39GT Water System

Old 04-30-2018, 10:47 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 39GT Water System

Hello all. I just made the switch from a 38 Top Gun, to a 2014 39GT.
Loving it, so far!
Unfortunately, the original manual did not come with it, and I have a few switches of which I don't know their function.
I was hoping a few of you gt, gts, gtr owners may know.
Keep in mind, I am in a fresh water setup and was told it is configured for pump out of black water, not pump into sea.
Please see my interpretations and correct me where I am wrong.

Fresh Water Pump: Turns on the pump to allow sink faucet and rear shower hose to work, plus toilet to flush.
Gray Water Pump: Pumps sink waste overboard. Anything else? I don't know where else I would gather gray water?
Salt Water Pump: Makes noise, but does seem to do anything. I am thinking this is the pump that would pump black water to sea, but that valve is closed?
Sucker Pump: Cant find and makes no noise when switched.

Another just above my flush button in the head is a silver push/momentary button. it does make noise, but unsure of function. Is it a macerator for solids? Are the flush and macerator separate functions? Only use macerator after you have flushed solids?

Also, I seem to only have a gauge for showing fresh water level, but nothing to show black water level. Anyone else have this? Seems odd I wouldn't want to know that level.

Thanks in advance!
Ryan
Old 05-09-2018, 09:20 AM
Drive to arrive alive!!!
Platinum Member

Received 28 Likes on 12 Posts

I'm not sure what the gray water and salt water pumps do, I've never messed with them or used the sink. I think the sucker pump fills the fish boxes with lake/sea water.

The black water tank level is in the toilet flush button. The light changes colors depending on the tank level. The tank is only like 5 gallons, so it doesn't take long to fill it up.

The silver button is the macerator, it pumps the black tank overboard. There is a valve between the tank and outlet port that has to be open so you don't accidentally pump overboard.
Old 05-09-2018, 09:37 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thank you!
Old 05-09-2018, 10:58 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 26 Likes on 5 Posts

Bubba is spot on. One thing I did not know, or realize, the flush button changes color to indicate the level in the waste tank. Thanks.
Old 07-28-2019, 09:58 PM
Registered

Received 12 Likes on 6 Posts

just want to bump this again as I just brought a 39GT up to LOTO and have been searching for as much info as I can on the these tanks an how much they hold. Have place a couple of calls in the Cig w/o a response alos have no info from the factory. A build sheet would be nice !!!

Anyone know what the holding tanks are for water? I got the 5 gal on the waste (wow)

Sucker pump on my boat shot water out of the back of the port side when I tried. I assume W-party nailed it that this pump fills the fish boxes. The valve must be is closed on mine so it returns to the over-flow. My pump works, it actually did something.

I also noted you have to take a screw driver and remove the small chain attached to the waster water cap underide to do a pumpout. The waste water pump out is on the gunnal and u cannot screw in the pump out coupler b/c the chain is attached to the stainless waster water cap. Unless I am missing something which I migh, t this is completely impractical but it is what it is.
Old 07-29-2019, 07:19 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 22 Likes on 13 Posts

A little of subject but what is the difference between GTS and GT?
Old 07-29-2019, 10:52 AM
Registered

Received 12 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by Quinlan View Post
A little of subject but what is the difference between GTS and GT?
GT has tube frame center supports (top fish), the GTS is fiberglass structural supports located on the gunnals