Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Cigarette
Congrats PayUpSucker on joining the #1 club >

Congrats PayUpSucker on joining the #1 club

Notices

Congrats PayUpSucker on joining the #1 club

Old 10-02-2018, 08:06 AM
Registered

Received 159 Likes on 78 Posts

Cool Boat, I was considering a few years back when it was on the West Coast. Nice Piece
Old 10-02-2018, 08:13 AM
Registered

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts

That boat is one bad mofo! Congrats!
Old 10-02-2018, 11:03 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Kelly was nice to meet you and go for a ride. You're going to have a blast with that rig. It's a bad ass machine!
Old 10-02-2018, 12:24 PM
Registered

Received 394 Likes on 164 Posts

Where to start?...............this has been quite the journey in more ways than one. It all started with a PM to sprsptr several months ago expressing interest in the Tiger soon after I bought the Hustler. Little did I know how fast things would come about. I need to thank several people for their help and concern.

sprsptr for working with me on everything and bringing the Tiger to Old Saybrook.

Speedy and Endeavor1 for checking on me during the trip.

SeafordGuy for backing off in his interest in the boat which gave me time to plan without worrying about the boat being sold.

"The Illustious One" for all the background and advice.

88Bullet for LOTS of answered questions.

Chris at OP for his hospitality, time and generosity and help with sea trialing the boat.

Twin O/B Sonic for being so accommodating and basically "giving" me a cool ass wooded boat and the invitation to come visit.

Andrea for being an awesome traveling companion and making a long trip much easier.

A special thanks to Tank, my brother from another mother and self proclaimed partner in the Tiger. His words: "It's gonna be boaf our boats, you're just paying for it" Had it not been for your encouragement, advice and prodding, (nagging) I might not have pulled the trigger.

Old Saybrook, Conn is a cool little town. If you're ever there Saybrook Point Inn is awesome and the food is top shelf. It's located where the CT River meets Long Island Sound. Thank you again Chris for the recommendation.
(pics to follow)

Last edited by payuppsucker; 10-02-2018 at 12:27 PM.
Old 10-02-2018, 12:55 PM
Registered

Received 394 Likes on 164 Posts

AMG Cig entering CT River

Sunrise over the CT River

.......couple minutes later

Andrea and her driver.
Old 10-02-2018, 03:56 PM
Registered

Received 1,834 Likes on 717 Posts

Nicely done sir!
Old 10-02-2018, 04:45 PM
Registered

Received 482 Likes on 162 Posts

Congrats!
Old 10-02-2018, 04:52 PM
Registered

Received 4,322 Likes on 1,241 Posts

Sweet!! Congrats
Old 10-02-2018, 08:37 PM
Registered

Received 3,020 Likes on 987 Posts

Originally Posted by payuppsucker
Where to start?...............this has been quite the journey in more ways than one. It all started with a PM to sprsptr several months ago expressing interest in the Tiger soon after I bought the Hustler. Little did I know how fast things would come about. I need to thank several people for their help and concern.

sprsptr for working with me on everything and bringing the Tiger to Old Saybrook.

Speedy and Endeavor1 for checking on me during the trip.

SeafordGuy for backing off in his interest in the boat which gave me time to plan without worrying about the boat being sold.

"The Illustious One" for all the background and advice.

88Bullet for LOTS of answered questions.

Chris at OP for his hospitality, time and generosity and help with sea trialing the boat.

Twin O/B Sonic for being so accommodating and basically "giving" me a cool ass wooded boat and the invitation to come visit.

Andrea for being an awesome traveling companion and making a long trip much easier.

A special thanks to Tank, my brother from another mother and self proclaimed partner in the Tiger. His : "It's gonna be boaf our boats, you're just paying for it" Had it not been for your encouragement, advice and prodding, (nagging) I might not have pulled the trigger.

Old Saybrook, Conn is a cool little town. If you're ever there Saybrook Point Inn is awesome and the food is top shelf. It's located where the CT River meets Long Island Sound. Thank you again Chris for the recommendation.
(pics to follow)
Ahhhhhh, the power of OSO!!

Brother, I knew you were ready for a beast like that and it fit your needs, expectations and desires. I heard nothing but good about it so a little encouragement was all it took.

congrats again on getting OUR boat! Lol

Now, like I said, get that thing to key west!!
Old 10-03-2018, 04:11 PM
Mod Squad Enforcer
Charter Member

Received 795 Likes on 258 Posts

Nice ride! Saw it here in Ft Lauderdale a few years back.

Congrats!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.