Help me understand gun pricing

Notices

Help me understand gun pricing

Old 05-02-2019, 10:15 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 204 Likes on 132 Posts

Originally Posted by jbraun2828

i think you take Internet forums a little to serious. Your chip on your shoulder attitude is why people give you chit all the time. Dan doesn’t go around saying his boat is the best because it’s his. We all love our boats as we should, they’re all cigarettes. I disagree with you when you say a straight bottom rides better than a t/s. I’ve had both and I prefer a stepped boat. Have you ever ridden in a 39? If so, I’d like to hear your thoughts on that hull. I’m not ever going to bash someone’s boat or tell them mine is better than theirs. If we were at the dock together I’d give you a beer and talk cigarettes all day.
that is it, I never ever once said mine was best... mistress or my gun... ever... show me that please, if you can’t let it go, my chip comes from people posting that I said stiff I did not, I have not been in a 39, but have been in 38’ T/S and also 46 so I’m not stupid. If I met you yes you would see I’m not actually a jerk and we can drink beer and talk boats all day with zero issues.
Old 05-02-2019, 10:16 AM
Registered

Received 234 Likes on 81 Posts

He was one of the first members and almost was suckered into being on the board when it all began.
Old 05-02-2019, 10:27 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 252 Likes on 127 Posts

Right on...maybe I'll meet up with him at an event...how about you drock?

Sorry this thread is going off the rails FF...never intended for all this to come up
Old 05-02-2019, 02:33 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

I’m used to it, no big deal.
Old 05-02-2019, 08:44 PM
Registered

Received 4,347 Likes on 1,244 Posts

If I lived up your way Dickstyle and Brownstain6969 I`d be visiting Lake St. Clair.
Water always warm, storms seems to break up before they hit the lake, Tons of places to go and see, always a perfect chop, super clean water and tons of beaches.... never any crazy waves that prevent you from going out..etc etc I kept coming back there last year. love it.

Too bad it`s too far for tim (like an hour?) lol It`s 5hrs for me but so worth the drive.

OH and NO SNAKES!! (like Erie)

Last edited by ICDEDPPL; 05-02-2019 at 08:51 PM.
Old 05-02-2019, 10:54 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

I do want to make a trip or two, but something always keeps me local, it’s a lot of work to pack it all up and go when I got tons to do here... I thought about trying to make the old school reunion this year we will see, I do 2 vacations a year with wife and certain other days through year so time off isn’t always doable for trips with boat, I need to be my own boss lol
Old 05-03-2019, 06:32 AM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 2 Posts

I have a 2004, 525's, total rebuilds with new cmi's. Drives gone through, new cockpit interior, Powder coated the swim platform, basically went through the entire boat. The last thing to do is run it down Lipship to redo the cabin, someone mention the head liner falling, who ever said that is right, lol. What I'm getting at is I have close to $200, 00 in the boat. However I was at Lipship at the end of last year when he was delivering a new TG with 565's. The boat sold for better than $500,00 (by the way it was a master piece, beautiful boat) Phil is the Man! I feel I have a pretty good value in my boat and I don't think you can make the case to make me feel differently.
Old 05-03-2019, 07:36 AM
Registered

Received 32 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by ICDEDPPL
Weight to power ratio plays a huge factor and my boat is 16,000lbs on trailer .Boat building methods were old school, none of the newer methods were available . So my boat will always be slower then a newer construction boat . Flat decks are tanks.
That is stupid heavy, Bob's 41 Apache pleasure version with blower motors and 3As weighed under 14000 with the trailer.
Old 05-03-2019, 08:37 AM
Registered

Received 434 Likes on 194 Posts

Originally Posted by ICDEDPPL
If I lived up your way Dickstyle and Brownstain6969 I`d be visiting Lake St. Clair.
Water always warm, storms seems to break up before they hit the lake, Tons of places to go and see, always a perfect chop, super clean water and tons of beaches.... never any crazy waves that prevent you from going out..etc etc I kept coming back there last year. love it.

Too bad it`s too far for tim (like an hour?) lol It`s 5hrs for me but so worth the drive.

OH and NO SNAKES!! (like Erie)
Dan, I'm in for a boat trip. None of the people around me want to go anywhere, POker Runs, trips, etc (take their boat). I'd be in for a trip and just may make that happen. It's always nice to have a second boat along for the trip in case of breakdown. Let's plan something if you are going this Summer.

Also - we need to do our photoshoot!

four four ohh - 554- nine nine 24
-Justin

Last edited by frickstyle; 05-03-2019 at 08:46 AM.
Old 05-03-2019, 08:42 AM
Registered

Received 434 Likes on 194 Posts

Originally Posted by Full Force
I need to be my own boss lol
Careful what you wish for, that can consume more of your time than your job and side stuff is right now. You will always have a boss, when you're an owner, it's the Customer. (Grass is always greener).

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.