Tank “Back in the Saddle Again”

Notices

Tank “Back in the Saddle Again”

Old 02-18-2024, 03:16 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 171 Likes on 86 Posts

Originally Posted by thisistank

thanks! Pretty pumped. Won’t see if though til probably April. It’s going directly to my son in laws shop (Barrett custom marine) in havasu to get Seadeck put in, flush GPS, new head unit, underwater lights etc. then over to adrenaline to have the trailer completely gone through. Hoping to be at Supercat fest west in havasu in April.

Congrats on the badass purchase Tank!!
Old 02-18-2024, 04:33 PM
Registered

Received 3,020 Likes on 987 Posts

Originally Posted by Got Cigs
Congrats on the badass purchase Tank!!
thanks. If you ever get up the nerve to get your boat wet after it comes out better than new from
your restore and if I ever get my ish together to drag ours to loto, be good to run em together. 😁👍
Old 02-18-2024, 09:49 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 87 Likes on 35 Posts

Nothing like a new to you boat, especially a Top Gun. Congratulations!
The following 2 users liked this post by pm203:
kreed (02-21-2024), thisistank (02-19-2024)
Old 02-19-2024, 05:13 PM
Registered

Received 126 Likes on 52 Posts

Hahaha. No more dependents!! lol
lol

The following users liked this post:
thisistank (02-19-2024)
Old 02-19-2024, 06:25 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 171 Likes on 86 Posts

thanks. If you ever get up the nerve to get your boat wet after it comes out better than new from
your restore and if I ever get my ish together to drag ours to loto, be good to run em together. 😁👍
Get it wet??? Yeaaaaa, ok.
thisistank (02-19-2024)
Old 02-21-2024, 12:20 PM
Registered

Received 775 Likes on 294 Posts

That’s sweet man congrats !!!!
thisistank (02-21-2024)
Old 02-24-2024, 01:10 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by division1
That’s sweet man congrats !!!!

how’s the boat coming along? Be done for this summer??
Old 02-24-2024, 11:40 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by enzo thecat
This thread makes me so happy. I check in almost daily. It’s been so fun to watch this come to fruition for such a knowledgeable, kind person.
Thanks for the kind words brother! Hopefully I'll be adding some new content here soon. Havasu is booked for Super Cat Fest West late April. Got a dock for the show and dock party. Should be a great run. Trying to get out to see the boat prior but don't know if its going to happen. May go to the River pad (that I've posted numerous pics from in this thread) in early April, hopefully the boat isn't getting work done and will be available to run if we get out there at that time. Either way, I'll post updates.
Old 02-25-2024, 05:15 AM
Registered

Received 410 Likes on 183 Posts

Tank what are you having done, it looks great in the pictures.I know you had some trailer work done.
Old 02-25-2024, 07:42 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Craney
Tank what are you having done, it looks great in the pictures.I know you had some trailer work done.
First two things I want addressed asap is install seadeck. Thinking I'm going to do triple layer Grey top, white center and red bottom. I was actually going through this whole thread recently and I like how Steve did it in their gladiator he posted in this thread on page like 35ish. Diamond pattern. Would like to do Cig oval at the back seat floor like we did on the Cafe and "top gun" script in the cabin. Little Cig ovals at the foot rests. Also, AJ is supposed to be meeting with Adrenaline Trailers owner to schedule getting the trailer spruced up. Rob, buddy that towed it out had a local trailer shop in LOTO install disk brakes, yanking the old drums out and put on a new EOH control unit. replaced all hubs, etc. so that's all done but I'd like to have it torn down, painted, new bunks, all new LEDs with LED's added on the frame rails and under the boat, add a storage box and fabricate a new bow stop like they did on the Cafe, except I want the steps to not be as vertical as they were on the cafe, more offset for ease. I want to put Matching Seadeck on top of the fenders with Cigarette script and a seadeck pad on top of the storage box with "Running With The Devil" in the proper font.

Those are the two first tings I'm focused on. I don't know if it'll get done before april though frankly. but hopefully. We'll see. After that it's small stuff. Swap the GPS out for a glass flush unit. Add underwater lights, a depth finder, new head unit that's blue tooth capable, whatever else I find. Oh, and AJ will go through and do a full service top to bottom. And it's getting fully detailed including engines polished. Get it all dialed in. lol

Last edited by thisistank; 02-25-2024 at 07:48 AM.
1983ScarabIII (02-27-2024)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.