Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Cigarette
KW Offshore Boat Community >

KW Offshore Boat Community

Like Tree56Likes

KW Offshore Boat Community

Old 11-14-2019, 06:12 PM
  #21  
Registered
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Collierville, TN and Pickwick Lake
Posts: 2,033
Default

Originally Posted by thisistank View Post


you should’ve been there Rob!!!
yea Rob can’t come to Key West, hell he won’t even come to LOTO.
payuppsucker is offline  
Old 11-14-2019, 07:22 PM
  #22  
VIP Member
VIP Member
 
OldSchool's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Florida
Posts: 10,170
Default

I get blamed for a bunch of chit. At least now I have someone to blame it on. LOL Good to see everyone. Still guzzling water and Gatorade trying to recover! Whew!
__________________
Happily retired and living in Heavens waiting room.
OldSchool is offline  
Old 11-14-2019, 08:17 PM
  #23  
Registered
 
thisistank's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Channel Islands, So. Cal.
Posts: 11,794
Default

Originally Posted by OldSchool View Post
I get blamed for a bunch of chit. At least now I have someone to blame it on. LOL Good to see everyone. Still guzzling water and Gatorade trying to recover! Whew!

great seeing you bro!! Good times!!!
OldSchool likes this.
thisistank is offline  
Old 11-15-2019, 06:48 AM
  #24  
VIP Member
VIP Member
 
offshoredrillin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Maryland
Posts: 11,415
Default

Originally Posted by payuppsucker View Post

yea Rob can’t come to Key West, hell he won’t even come to LOTO.
ive been to loto, after getting both of them winterized yesterday and talking with Mitch just a few things to do over the winter and can make a few events in 2020 like the shootout, rendezvous and key west.
offshoredrillin is offline  
Old 11-15-2019, 08:41 AM
  #25  
Registered
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Collierville, TN and Pickwick Lake
Posts: 2,033
Default

Originally Posted by offshoredrillin View Post
ive been to loto, after getting both of them winterized yesterday and talking with Mitch just a few things to do over the winter and can make a few events in 2020 like the shootout, rendezvous and key west.
Hell yea 👍🏻😎
payuppsucker is offline  
Old 11-18-2019, 10:20 AM
  #26  
Drive to arrive alive!!!
Platinum Member
 
WARPARTY36's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: E DOCK GLOC, OK
Posts: 3,855
Default

We were in KW until the 16th. What a couple of weeks! The rainbow crowd started moving back in on Monday after the boaters left. I can't imagine why they would want to leave town with 10,000 type A personality boaters there Great to see some of you Cig bruthas. We are talking with the band that was at Sloppy Joes for our wedding next year.
Griff, OldSchool and Cash Bar like this.
WARPARTY36 is offline  
Old 11-18-2019, 10:27 AM
  #27  
Registered
 
thisistank's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Channel Islands, So. Cal.
Posts: 11,794
Default

Originally Posted by WARPARTY36 View Post
We were in KW until the 16th. What a couple of weeks! The rainbow crowd started moving back in on Monday after the boaters left. I can't imagine why they would want to leave town with 10,000 type A personality boaters there Great to see some of you Cig bruthas. We are talking with the band that was at Sloppy Joes for our wedding next year.
great seeing you guys as always Bubba.

funny you said that, Taylor and AJ were thinking about talking to the Dirty Harrys band about playing their wedding. Lol.

thisistank is offline  
Old 11-18-2019, 01:36 PM
  #28  
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
 
H20 Toie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Santa Clarita CA
Posts: 1,579
Default

Originally Posted by thisistank View Post


great seeing you guys as always Bubba.

funny you said that, Taylor and AJ were thinking about talking to the Dirty Harrys band about playing their wedding. Lol.

That band was smokin. and not just because i was drunk. oh wait that might have had something to do with it
thisistank and payuppsucker like this.
H20 Toie is offline  
Old 11-18-2019, 04:06 PM
  #29  
Registered
 
thisistank's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Channel Islands, So. Cal.
Posts: 11,794
Default

Originally Posted by H20 Toie View Post
That band was smokin. and not just because i was drunk. oh wait that might have had something to do with it
they were so Good Friday night we went back Saturday night to see them again.
thisistank is offline  
Old 11-18-2019, 04:07 PM
  #30  
Registered
 
thisistank's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Channel Islands, So. Cal.
Posts: 11,794
Default

the Durt Bags. Lol




thisistank is offline  

OSO Sponsor
OSO Advertiser
OSO Advertiser

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.

OSO Advertiser