Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Cigarette
Engine machine shops around DFW >

Engine machine shops around DFW

Notices

Engine machine shops around DFW

Old 06-10-2021, 08:51 AM
Registered

Received 11 Likes on 7 Posts

I agree with your point about RM- never seen or heard of them in a powerboat and I too spend my pass time reading boat ads!

I didnít build a 4500 sq ft shop to let others work on my boat! Lol Iím a gear head over anything, looking forward to turning wrenches in my own space at my leisure!

Iím pretty sure Iíll be using Boydís. A friend of mine owns LDP machine in Troy, Mo. They specialize in diesels but now have a very experienced BBC machinist and tooled up with nice stuff. I may let Jeff handle this and help him get some exposure and proof outside of the amazing diesels he builds.

whether I go with Boydís or LDP I will certainly post pics and progress reports here along with final resultsÖ stay tuned!

The following users liked this post:
Padraig (06-14-2021)
Old 06-14-2021, 12:09 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Default Welcome to small town Texas...

I was born and raised on Cedar Creek Lake, and still live there now...Itís about 30 mins from Edgewood...
If you need and advice or info about the area feel free to give me a shout...my only advice on the engine work youíre wanting done would be is for you to go elsewhere for that...lol
Shane