Gold Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by dammmagnum
Northernoffshore
How is Johnny B. and George doing?
Been a long long time since i talked with Johnny

Thank you
Jim
I am just an aquaitence of George and his dad but I hear they are doing just fine. Pm him it's Gbochis as his screen name.
Old 02-12-2011, 01:04 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Hondo Jet
Anyone have more pictures of the Archer Marine A-5 they can share?
Old 02-12-2011, 01:04 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by northernoffshore
not my boat.... belongs to gbochis oso. I think he wants to sell it also, It still needs the boot stripe put on. and yes it looks a little low and could be moved forward a bit, but it's only vinyl so ..... It is just cool to see the older historic boats look like they did back in the day. All the mechanics are like new and plus it's fast too.(Black Tornado you probably didn't even need a pic to notice it)
However it would be nice to see her again as it was back in the days.
Old 11-13-2011, 10:36 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

a old friend of mine use to do fiberglass work for the what i believe use to be calvin klein's race team known as Eagle One. it was a 38' scarab painted black with red stripes. anyone have info or pics post them here. this was in the 1980's. my friends dad also later owned the backup boat or the pleasure boat they had to match the look of the race boat. the pleasure boat later got sold and went from long island,ny to california. that boat had MRD power with i believe either trs drives or #3's.
Old 11-16-2011, 01:44 AM
Registered

Tracking down a 38' scarab "Pacific Flyer"

Anyone seen this boat ?

Yellow 38' Scarab Larry Smith with KAAMA' Drives.
Had the number #114 on the side for a while.

KiwiCraig , you raced it with Al in a few races.

Looking for it for a few years , Al sold it in the mid 80's..

Anyone knows what happened to it , drop me a line because if I found it I want to acquire it due to the fact that I drove it 4 years before my first car. I mean how many kids get to drive a race boat on the weekends.....lol

good thread btw.

btw , ever notice you never see a 32' cobra pic...always loved the "Harry O" boat back from the day.

Rob
Old 11-16-2011, 06:04 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by lowfunds
a old friend of mine use to do fiberglass work for the what i believe use to be calvin klein's race team known as Eagle One. it was a 38' scarab painted black with red stripes. anyone have info or pics post them here. this was in the 1980's. my friends dad also later owned the backup boat or the pleasure boat they had to match the look of the race boat. the pleasure boat later got sold and went from long island,ny to california. that boat had MRD power with i believe either trs drives or #3's.
no one here knows about this boat i find that hard to believe. there are a lot of knowledgable people on here.
Old 11-16-2011, 09:07 AM
Registered

Default Peter King Eagle One

Originally Posted by lowfunds
no one here knows about this boat i find that hard to believe. there are a lot of knowledgable people on here.
That boat was raced by Peter King , then sold to Herbst and renamed Mt Terrible and rigged at KAAMA in the early 1980's. Was raced few times by them and sold. We used to park next to it at KAAMA...lol

I have alot of pics of that boat , send me your email and I can scan some for you

Rob
Old 12-07-2011, 06:18 PM
Registered

Default Anybody know this boat?

Anybody out there know this 26LS? I'd like to see more pics or learn of its history. If it is the one I think it is, would be the first 26LS out of the mold. Thanks, Mark.
Old 12-07-2011, 07:55 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Always loved the LS 26's!
Old 11-30-2012, 05:46 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Quick Reply: Scarab Race Boat pics

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.