Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > Classic Offshore
Anybody have any info on this boat . >

Anybody have any info on this boat .

Notices

Anybody have any info on this boat .

Old 08-16-2008, 11:50 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Alright the boat was a 26' Redine Cat built by Larry Levich and designed by Bill Robb.
But who drove and throttled it and what was the Name on the boat?
Old 08-17-2008, 07:10 AM
Fast Priorty II Nor-Tech
Platinum Member

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by ViciousOne
Alright the boat was a 26' Redine Cat built by Larry Levich and designed by Bill Robb.
But who drove and throttled it and what was the Name on the boat?
26? larry built a 25 ft boat for billy reich in 1989/90 he kinda borrowed a mold from express for the weekend to build it . In 1991/2esh he started redine marine and built a 28 for tony zedan. billy had 2.4s and ran c classs as redline. tonys boat had stock outboards unfortunally i dont remember his boat name i tkink that boat is now crime pays. btw what ever happen to larry, good guy help me out a few times.
Old 08-17-2008, 09:02 AM
Registered

Larry i hear is floating around algonac again, I have the 26' Redline the first one that Billy raced its in the restoration process right now, I would like to find out what the name was on the boat back then. I remember Larry borrowing the mold the bottom is alot different than the express 25' but it has the same bodyline in the side. I raced in the crime pays boat with bobby in 2006, It is still a good working old hull.

Sparky
Old 08-17-2008, 10:02 AM
Fast Priorty II Nor-Tech
Platinum Member

the boat was named redline, billy throttled, with larry then jim foran driving he raced it from 1990 to i beleive 1993. the bottom is from the express 25 first mold(lots of rocker) ross then built a second 25 mold(less rocker with some skater ideas) which i raced as push it also in the c class. billy never raced it in stock class always c class.
Old 08-17-2008, 08:13 PM
Registered

I worked for Ross for 6 years and ran his shop for 5, Push it 25' that is the boat that Tim White bought. The first bottom definatly was a heavy rocker bottom boat . I know Larry and Bill used the first design 25' as there plug but they did some major changes to the bottom at the keel and steps and stakes the only simularities is the bodyline in the freeboard sides.
I liked the first design 25' more that the second design the first all it needed was a tunnel tab the second ran way to flate for my liking.
I also have Mike and Karen Crosses old Skater for sale with the oringinal motors freshened up for sale for 23k if you know anybody.
Sparky
Attached Thumbnails Anybody have any info on this boat .-1987-wrangler-020.jpg   Anybody have any info on this boat .-1987-wrangler-040.jpg   Anybody have any info on this boat .-p1010007.jpg  

Old 08-17-2008, 10:19 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 54 Likes on 31 Posts

Originally Posted by ViciousOne
Larry i hear is floating around algonac again, I have the 26' Redline the first one that Billy raced its in the restoration process right now, I would like to find out what the name was on the boat back then. I remember Larry borrowing the mold the bottom is alot different than the express 25' but it has the same bodyline in the side. I raced in the crime pays boat with bobby in 2006, It is still a good working old hull.

Sparky
Sparky is this it.
Attached Thumbnails Anybody have any info on this boat .-bill-r.jpg  
Old 08-18-2008, 08:37 AM
Registered

That is it, Thanks Mark!
Old 08-19-2008, 08:26 AM
Fast Priorty II Nor-Tech
Platinum Member

Cross's old 24 lookin good what happin to the trailer his old one was huge. I told mike it is for sale that is a great running boat. right walter
Old 08-19-2008, 09:05 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by bill63
Cross's old 24 lookin good what happin to the trailer his old one was huge. I told mike it is for sale that is a great running boat. right walter
It got shortened up, It was just to much to tow around town.
Old 08-20-2008, 09:42 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

sparky - I want to thank you for the fine job you did for Mike & Trish D. on the sutphen. It's nice to see my old boat is still in good form.

Quick Reply: Anybody have any info on this boat .

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.