who was Didier Peroni ? >

who was Didier Peroni ?

Notices

who was Didier Peroni ?

Old 03-16-2009, 07:59 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by GLH
He was a piece of sh!t rich kid that bought his ride with Ferrari in the early 80's and disobeyed team orders by passing his teammate who had slow down to preserve his mechanic moments before the finish line to win the Italian Grand Prix in Monza.

Subsequently the following Grand Prix his teammate killed himself in qualifying trying to assure he would qualify in front of that dirtbag.

No tears shead here when he wipped himself out.

Sorry about the others involved in the accident and his wife and kids.

BTW it is spelled Pironi like in your text not your title.

I premise that Pironi wasn't a my favorite driver is amazing your fury against the Frenchman.
The competition to which you report was disputed at Imola and not Monza and the guilt of everything it was of the Scuderia and of its notorious "orders". A driver always races and however to win and not to be to the insipid orders of the teams.
Villeneuve died in Belgium for an accident -a la - Villeneuve.
So many times he made spectacular accident where is went out staying alive. Any responsibility for the fact of Imola.
Old 03-16-2009, 08:31 PM
GLH
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 19 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally Posted by Black Tornado
I premise that Pironi wasn't a my favorite driver is amazing your fury against the Frenchman.
The competition to which you report was disputed at Imola and not Monza and the guilt of everything it was of the Scuderia and of its notorious "orders". A driver always races and however to win and not to be to the insipid orders of the teams.
Villeneuve died in Belgium for an accident -a la - Villeneuve.
So many times he made spectacular accident where is went out staying alive. Any responsibility for the fact of Imola.
Thanks for keeping straight about location I did not feel like researching it at all. Doesn't change the smell of that cornhole.

Villeneuve had always played by the rules at Ferrari, ask Jodie Sheckter.
Old 03-17-2009, 04:00 AM
Registered

With Scheckter-Villeneuve there was a contract accord.
I don't think that with Villeneuve-Pironi the contract was the same.
That GPs of Imola it was famous for the protest of the main British teams that they boycotted the race against some rules decisions of the International Federation.
In Ferrari they were foretasted the triumph that had to be a victory parade.And therefore they dictated their law on the race to do to the two drivers. But someone ruined the party.
By the way the responsability was for Ferrari as often it happen at the Scuderia.
See Barrichello-Schumacher at Zeltweg 2002....

Last edited by Black Tornado; 03-17-2009 at 08:54 AM.
Old 03-17-2009, 07:51 AM
T2x
Allergic to Nonsense
Platinum Member

Received 17 Likes on 17 Posts

It appears that Vermont and Quebec have a problem with France. After the amazing success that the Quebec militia had against the Oklahoma National Guard a few years ago...can a new invasion be imminent?...... I understand that the Quebec forces are gathering at the Maine Border...... Could they be preparing to drive eastward??????

Reports from the scene indicate that chants of "In the name of Villeneuve, we have something to prove!" have been heard at all hours of the day and night.

The French of course are unfazed by this and an unnamed member of their leadership is confident. "We will use zee same tactics that worked so well against Hitler." he said. These tactics seem to involve drinking wine, enjoying dining, and saying "Cest La Vie", whenever an invading army marches through the countryside.

The exception to the normal French malaise seems to be emanating from the growing and newly emboldened Muslim populace who are furious at the moment. However, since this is no departure from their normal mood and mindset, the impact of this is not considered important at this time.

More to follow.....perhaps?

"Vive la difference"

T2x

Last edited by T2x; 03-17-2009 at 10:03 AM.
Old 03-28-2009, 11:47 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by GLH
Thanks for keeping straight about location I did not feel like researching it at all. Doesn't change the smell of that cornhole.

Villeneuve had always played by the rules at Ferrari, ask Jodie Sheckter.
Despite Didier Giving his Title to Keke Rosberg, my countryman and our first title in F1, still Ferrari is Ferrari and you either obey team orders or disobey them.
Mika Salo obeyed them and gave a win for Irvine when Schumacher was out and Irvine still knows how it feels to eat from a Flying Finns hand...like the rest of them

I feel GLH your rant Is firstofall uncalled for and secondly unsportmanship.

Some drivers was Enzos "sons" and got away with that, Didier being one, Scheckter another one and Gilles too.

FYI almost all drivers in F1 are Rich kids ,,,the Finns prolly being the poorest thou in general as most of them are from blue collar families.
Come to think of it... Dan Gurney was well off... so was Niki Lauda, Ayrton Senna et al... no big deal.
Speed Costs money, how fast do you wanna go ?

Last edited by MikeyFIN; 03-28-2009 at 12:01 PM.
Old 04-28-2009, 12:19 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by oreo11zeus
Great model boats - Didier Pironi`s "Colibri"

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gi...&id=1031346146
Hey...that`s my FB-site!
And the model is also mine. Soon to be finnished.

It`s a small world....
Old 05-05-2009, 08:41 AM
Registered

Hello MOTORCIES
AH! DIDIER PIRONI,i remember him very well,in formula 1
and also the COLIBRI accident,wich,i'm still have an article about him in a magazine
nice your tread about him THANK'S
YVON
Old 05-08-2009, 07:14 AM
Registered

GOOD MORNING
I am looking for informations about 4 italian boats and teams
1.GANCIA dei GANCIA driver BRUNO ABBATE
2.BABYCRESCI driver FULVIO BALLABIO
3.MEDELIL driver ? GIOFFREDI
4.OUTSIDER driver ? BARDELLE
Old 05-08-2009, 07:24 PM
Registered

Four great protagonists of 1987 European season.

Gancia Dei Gancia was the former 1986s Pinot Di Pinot ,a CUV 46' designed by Bruno Abbate and built in aluminium,with three Isotta Fraschini turbo diesel engines.
With that boat the lamented Bruno Abbate won the offshore class one European title in the 1987.

Baby Cresci was the former Jacob Cohen & C.-Outsider of Tato Bardelle in 1986. Built in aluminium by Stain from a Cougar-Stain design of 38' with two Isotta Fraschini turbo diesel engines in 1987 was drove by Fulvio Maria Ballabio.

Mededil was the former Yellow Iveco of Antonio Gioffredi in 1985. Built by FB Design it was a design of Fabio Buzzi of 33' with a couple of Aifo turbo diesel engines. With it Antonio Gioffredi became World Champion in 1986 in Auckland.

Outsider were several boats in mono and cat hulls of the venetian Tato Bardelle.
The first one was a mono 46' Cougar built by Stain in 1984 with three Isotta Fraschini turbo diesel.
Then the second Outsider-Americanino Jeans then Jacob Cohen & C.-Outsider in 1985-86 was a cat 38' Cougar-Stain design in aluminium built by Stain with two Isotta Fraschini turbo diesel engines.
In 1987 there was a third Outsider-Jacob Cohen & C. and second Stain-Cougar cat of 38' in aluminium with a couple of Isotta Fraschini turbo diesel engines.
In the mid of the season of 1987 that boat was sold to Stefano Casiraghi becoming Ellesse-Sun International.

Last edited by Black Tornado; 05-08-2009 at 07:26 PM.
Old 05-08-2009, 07:30 PM
Registered

Four great protagonists of 1987 European season.

Gancia Dei Gancia was the former 198s Pinot Di Pinot ,a CUV 46' designed by Bruno Abbate and built in aluminium,with three Isotta Fraschini turbo diesel engines.
With that boat the lamented Bruno Abbate won the offshore class one European title in the 1987.

Baby Cresci was the former Jacob Cohen & C.-Outsider of Tato Bardelle in 1986. Built in aluminium by Stain from a Cougar-Stain design of 38' with two Isotta Fraschini turbo diesel engines in 1987 was drove by Fulvio Maria Ballabio.

Mededil was the former Yellow Iveco of Antonio Gioffredi in 1985. Built by FB Design it was a design of Fabio Buzzi of 33' with a couple of Aifo turbo diesel engines. With it Antonio Gioffredi became World Champion in 1986 in Auckland.

Outsider were several boats in mono and cat hulls of the venetian Tato Bardelle.
The first one was a mono 46' Cougar built by Stain in 1984 with three Isotta Fraschini turbo diesel.
Then the second Outsider-Americanino Jeans then Jacob Cohen & C.-Outsider in 1985-86 was a cat 38' Cougar-Stain design in aluminium built by Stain with two Isotta Fraschini turbo diesel engines.
In 1987 there was a third Outsider-Jacob Cohen & C. and second Stain-Cougar cat of 38' in aluminium with a couple of Isotta Fraschini turbo diesel engines.
In the mid of the season of 1987 that boat was sold to Stefano Casiraghi becoming Ellesse-Sun International.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.