Crouse loses storage....move 'em ASAP >

Crouse loses storage....move 'em ASAP

Notices

Crouse loses storage....move 'em ASAP

Old 04-10-2009, 07:44 PM
Registered

Received 204 Likes on 81 Posts
Default Crouse loses storage....move 'em ASAP

Got a call from John Crouse. He has been storing a bunch of SEARACE books and has lost the storage space.....he has to move these books ASAP, he told us to cut the price in half to get rid of these particular books...all brand new still in the original publisher wrap.

Until these books are gone the price is cut..... see info on the HORBA site www.historicraceboats.com

Sorry, USA sales only.
Old 04-10-2009, 10:39 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Just placed order.

Thanks, Jack
Old 04-11-2009, 02:14 AM
Registered

Received 31 Likes on 24 Posts

I've already got three but at that price I'll buy another!

Now if you could drop the price of the Cigarette model that would be great!

Kurt
Old 04-11-2009, 09:04 AM
Registered

The first orders are being shipped today......on behalf of John...Thank You.

Kurt.....put on model sized Konrads on the back of the model and you can write it off as a promo for business.
Old 04-11-2009, 05:17 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Biggus
I've already got three but at that price I'll buy another!

Now if you could drop the price of the Cigarette model that would be great!

Kurt
I second that. I would like to have one of the Cigarette model's if they were a bit less

Who has one to date?????????
Old 04-11-2009, 06:17 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Len S
I second that. I would like to have one of the Cigarette model's if they were a bit less

Who has one to date?????????
The Cigarette model has been authorized by Michael Aronow and is dedicated to his dad's memory....it is an exact duplicate of the model that Don had in his office....it is 32 inches long as the original boat was 32 feet long......it carries a designated number for each model and a signed certificate of authenticity by Michael Aronow....only 100 will be made and about 25 have already been sold at the $2,500 price.....there are no plans to reduce the price in the future for these models.

If we came out with a lesser version, different in size.....what should the price be?..... and what size should the model be?
Old 04-19-2009, 07:57 AM
Registered

Received 317 Likes on 174 Posts

Received my copy of SeaRace on Friday. A great book but please be aware that they must have been stored in a high humidity location. the book is musty smelling and while no mold, many pages were stuck together and had to be carefully separated. After separating it seems ok and thankfully it was printed on high quality paper.

I am not slamming anyone but want everyone including John Crouse to be aware of this. The book, even with some problems is well worth $35!

Thanks,
Old 04-19-2009, 11:13 AM
Registered

Received 482 Likes on 162 Posts

[QUOTE=Padraig;2847440 The book, even with some problems is well worth $35!

Thanks,[/QUOTE]

4-sure
Old 04-20-2009, 08:16 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Padraig
I am not slamming anyone but want everyone including John Crouse to be aware of this. The book, even with some problems is well worth $35!

Thanks,

John is very aware, that is why he is trying to move these books without having to find another storage space.

These books were printed and sealed, first in plastic and then inside a cardboard shipping box...20 years ago...1989. They have been in Florida.....you remember a couple of major hurricanes and some minor ones...well they had to live through all of that too.

If everyone just opens them in a slow and patient manner....there are no problems. Once the air gets in between the pages, they start to air out and in a short time will become your favorite book to reach for.

Remember it is over 6 lbs alone and has over 600 pages, linen cover. There is no motorsport that has been ever covered as well as offshore racing is with this book. Not NASCAR, F1, Indy cars, Drags....you will have the best motorsports book out there.

In 1989, the book sold for $70.00.....you are buying at 50% off, never mind the inflation over the past 20 years.
Attached Thumbnails Crouse loses storage....move 'em ASAP-searace-promo0002-small-.jpg   Crouse loses storage....move 'em ASAP-searace-promo0001-small-.jpg   Crouse loses storage....move 'em ASAP-searace-book-022-small-.jpg  

Crouse loses storage....move 'em ASAP-searace-book-017-small-.jpg   Crouse loses storage....move 'em ASAP-searace-book-029-small-.jpg  
Old 04-20-2009, 04:19 PM
Registered

Received 317 Likes on 174 Posts

As I said, well worth the money. The paper is high quality and once the pages were seperated I have had no problems.

Thanks again,

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.