Notices

Looking for Miss B Haven 27 Mag Sedan

Old 05-28-2009, 04:19 PM
Lee
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 26 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by senzaspectre
Can't be that big of a secret, I know too where it is.
(or at least was sitting for years).
It left Lucas about 1 1/2 years ago.
Old 05-28-2009, 05:38 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Glad she has a safe home

Thanks for the info. I am glad she has landed in the hands of someone who will take care of her. I put a lot of water under that keel and it is a great boat. It made me sick to see her in that land picture. I always had her racked under cover. Sure hope to run into her again someday.Does it still have the Scorpions in it for power? It had the nicest looking engines of any boat I have ever had. Best of luck.
Old 05-28-2009, 07:22 PM
Back out of the Game!
Gold Member

Originally Posted by Lee
She is still local, a very knowledgeable member here recently purchased it and is going to restore it. I'm sure he'll chime in soon.
We appreciate your reply, the most important thing is someone is going to bring her back to her deserved glory, we were hoping that was the case trying to read between the lines here.

We were very bummed to see her blocked up in the weeds.
Old 05-28-2009, 07:38 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 54 Likes on 31 Posts

NO SECRET,,, I am the owner of this classic Magnum. I have just been keeping it on the QT till I can bring her home and not pay any more storage fees on her. She is going to need much love to bring her back to the better days she had.
Attached Thumbnails Looking for Miss B Haven 27 Mag Sedan-mag3mb.jpg   Looking for Miss B Haven 27 Mag Sedan-mag2mb.jpg   Looking for Miss B Haven 27 Mag Sedan-mb-mag4.jpg  

Looking for Miss B Haven 27 Mag Sedan-mb-mag5.jpg  
Old 05-28-2009, 08:20 PM
Registered

Default Congrats H2O Boater

H2O, I owned her during her best years. I have many pics and can tell you every nook and cranny. Looking at that teak dash and sync with the Nodskog up to the right brings back memories. I have spent hours lookimg at that dash. Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions. Also, please keep me up on your progress. She is a grand lady and a fine pedigree.

[email protected]
Old 05-28-2009, 08:48 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by h2oboater
NO SECRET,,, I am the owner of this classic Magnum. I have just been keeping it on the QT till I can bring her home and not pay any more storage fees on her. She is going to need much love to bring her back to the better days she had.
I figured it was QT thing
Old 05-28-2009, 09:06 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

oh just you wait... i have a "rough "idea where im at with the anaconda $$$ and its a all new meaning of street beating or a wallet assault
Old 05-28-2009, 09:23 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Originally Posted by ironhead
oh just you wait... i have a "rough "idea where im at with the anaconda $$$ and its a all new meaning of street beating or a wallet assault
Don't keep track and cultivate a short memory and you'll be happy.
Old 05-28-2009, 09:28 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

it may have been $$$$ but it deffinately looked good in the shop when I saw it over the winter
Old 05-28-2009, 09:29 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 54 Likes on 31 Posts

Just like Big Bob said,,, Offshore will make a millionaire out of you ,, you start with 10k and when your done you will lucky to have 1k.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.