Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > Classic Offshore
anyone know the history????? >

anyone know the history?????

Notices

anyone know the history?????

Old 06-16-2009, 09:13 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

just as i thought...Todd Cimino STAY AWAY FROM THIS GUY TODD CIMINO (sp) you know what you did to Star Chaser It took a lot of money to bring it back after you where done with it. again anybody who can stay away from Todd!
Old 06-16-2009, 09:19 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by TOASTY
just as i thought...Todd Cimino STAY AWAY FROM THIS GUY TODD CIMINO (sp) you know what you did to Star Chaser It took a lot of money to bring it back after you where done with it. again anybody who can stay away from Todd!

For the record, I just called you. The phone conversation we just had was very special Christain. One question, you pretend to be such a tough guy on these boards.. are you still living with your parents? You hung up saying you had to go make some money... then went straight to OSO and posted... wow.. you must have some life dude! Why don't you take some of that money you're making and buy a real OSO membership and support this site like the rest of us.
Old 06-16-2009, 12:07 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

people from the north never forget....and we dont make phone calls to let you know we are in the area. Sleep on that, your right i am a nobody without a boat and no skill...just keep going on that...Another Dean Hoskin, another one on our **** list....
i guess thats why there is a line to find u. Thanks for the phone call, the number helped to locate you real easy....!!!

Last edited by TOASTY; 06-16-2009 at 05:22 PM.
Old 06-16-2009, 01:19 PM
Registered

Received 13 Likes on 6 Posts

Old 06-17-2009, 07:56 PM
Registered

people from the north never forget....and we dont make phone calls to let you know we are in the area. Sleep on that, your right i am a nobody without a boat and no skill...just keep going on that...Another Dean Hoskin, another one on our **** list....
i guess thats why there is a line to find u. Thanks for the phone call, the number helped to locate you real easy....!!!
Go pop in another sopranos DVD and keep on dreaming you looser wanna be!
Old 06-17-2009, 08:51 PM
Registered

And by the way, I was born in Wayne, NJ and have owned a 1/3 share of a restaurant in Manhattan for the last 5 years.... From the north... JEEEEZ... get a life.
Old 12-16-2015, 01:14 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Toasty-

Please PM me regarding this individual!! Thanks!!!