Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   Classic Offshore (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/classic-offshore-199/)
-   -   Bikini Sign Painter. (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/classic-offshore/211493-bikini-sign-painter.html)

MidOcean 06-23-2009 01:16 PM

Originally Posted by fastdonzi (Post 2894644)
maybe thats why Louanne didn't hang at econo any more...

was about that time wasnt it??

Gary sure did his best to keep Louanne out of the shop...

el indio 06-23-2009 01:43 PM

Originally Posted by MidOcean (Post 2895183)
Gary sure did his best to keep Louanne out of the shop...

SHE ENDED UP AT SONIC.YOUR AGE IS SHOWING. PS. THAT WAS A BAD SCARAB.

el indio 06-23-2009 01:52 PM

Originally Posted by daredevil (Post 2894726)
Damn,,,if i would be 30 years older that could be my grandchild !!! LOL:grinser010::evilb:

MOTHER AND DAUGHTER IS COOL. BUT ALL 3 GENERATIONS AT ONCE WOULD BE A FIRST EVEN FOR ME. CALL GUINESS....MM.

fastdonzi 06-23-2009 02:11 PM

Originally Posted by el indio (Post 2893964)
LESLIE ANN[STEVES SISTER] AND I ARE GODPARENTS TO JUSTIN LED. WILL LOOK FOR BIKINI CARD.

Who is this child you speak of???? Does Steve Have a Kid??????

I tried To Hook up With LA a Few times, but she Was consumed With Richie C.

Once Steve And I where in the Parts room looking for a part, Little did I know his Mom was in there too. Well I found the part and Said (out Loud) Steven, You Bleedin C-*-N-T Here it is....The Reply I got in a Stern Brittish accent was Ann saying WTF among other things, I couldn't look her in the eye anymore (with out laughing)

el indio 06-23-2009 02:55 PM

Originally Posted by fastdonzi (Post 2895231)
Who is this child you speak of???? Does Steve Have a Kid??????

I tried To Hook up With LA a Few times, but she Was consumed With Richie C.

Once Steve And I where in the Parts room looking for a part, Little did I know his Mom was in there too. Well I found the part and Said (out Loud) Steven, You Bleedin C-*-N-T Here it is....The Reply I got in a Stern Brittish accent was Ann saying WTF among other things, I couldn't look her in the eye anymore (with out laughing)

TORIE AND ED HAD JUSTIN. WORKED FOR AJAC HAWK. BUILT STRAY CATS. SPOKE TO RITCHIE SUNDAY. MM.

TOASTY 06-23-2009 03:08 PM

Originally Posted by el indio (Post 2894495)
Not For Nothing But I Saw Her Do A Boat At Econo Paint With Just A Little White String Peaking Out. No Hang Ups. Mm. Ps. The Truth. 1980.

be careful of mid ocean, hes the one that stole parts from and butcherd Star Chaser and ran with the $$ we are looking for him. We are keeping an eye on you Todd! ...never forget!

el indio 06-23-2009 03:15 PM

Originally Posted by TOASTY (Post 2895279)
be careful of mid ocean, hes the one that stole parts from and butcherd Star Chaser and ran with the $$ we are looking for him. We are keeping an eye on you Todd! ...never forget!

NEVER HAD A PROBLEM WITH TODD C.[SAME TODD?] GOT MY 41 FROM HIM AND ERIC. THANKS MM. PS. I AM CAREFUL OF EVERYONE.

fastdonzi 06-23-2009 03:16 PM

Ah Yeah, Stray Cats where Made in Opa Locka, Over by Stainless Marine... Whats Ritchie do now???? Anything with Boats???

el indio 06-23-2009 04:16 PM

Originally Posted by fastdonzi (Post 2895287)
Ah Yeah, Stray Cats where Made in Opa Locka, Over by Stainless Marine... Whats Ritchie do now???? Anything with Boats???

RE DOING A 50 MAG.