Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   Classic Offshore (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/classic-offshore-199/)
-   -   Bikini Sign Painter. (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/classic-offshore/211493-bikini-sign-painter.html)

el indio 06-22-2009 07:57 AM

Bikini Sign Painter.

Anyone Remember Her?

fastdonzi 06-22-2009 08:26 AM

I Do, When I worked at cougar she came in and did a 27 cougar cat for David Gilmore Called Cat-U-Later. I Don't Think Ann Curtis (steves Mom) would let her take her top off.

el indio 06-22-2009 09:06 AM

Originally Posted by fastdonzi (Post 2893924)
I Do, When I worked at cougar she came in and did a 27 cougar cat for David Gilmore Called Cat-U-Later. I Don't Think Ann Curtis (steves Mom) would let her take her top off.

LESLIE ANN[STEVES SISTER] AND I ARE GODPARENTS TO JUSTIN LED. WILL LOOK FOR BIKINI CARD.

cougarman 06-22-2009 11:26 AM

Originally Posted by el indio (Post 2893890)
Anyone Remember Her?

So what's the story on her? Sounds interesting

Take care
Jon

el indio 06-22-2009 11:48 AM

Originally Posted by cougarman (Post 2894118)
So what's the story on her? Sounds interesting

Take care
Jon

SHE PAINTED NAKED. ANY MORE QUESTIONS.

waterboy222 06-22-2009 01:38 PM

Originally Posted by el indio (Post 2894147)

LOTS more! Im gonna need pics to prove..:lolhit:

cougarman 06-22-2009 02:24 PM

Originally Posted by el indio (Post 2894147)

Nice,.............surprised we haven't heard more about her
or have had pictures to share.

Jon

el indio 06-22-2009 02:49 PM

As Excited As This Crew Gets About Plastic And Chrome...can You Handle Flesh And Bones? PS. WILL GO TO THE MM ARCHIVES AND SEE WHAT WE HAVE IN PHOTOS. STAY TUNED......... CYA.

show-n-go h2o 06-22-2009 02:53 PM

sounds like i might need some painting done...
Pics x2 :evilb:

el indio 06-22-2009 02:56 PM

Originally Posted by show-n-go h2o (Post 2894313)
sounds like i might need some painting done...
Pics x2 :evilb:

AT HER PRESANT AGE YOU MIGHT HAVE TO PAY EXTRA TO GET HER DRESSED....GOING BACK 30 YRS.

el indio 06-22-2009 04:06 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Cio. From The MM Archives.

el indio 06-22-2009 04:11 PM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by el indio (Post 2894373)
Cio. From The MM Archives.

BETTER?

el indio 06-22-2009 05:15 PM

Originally Posted by daredevil (Post 2894354)
LOL,,,,she has to have a daughter !!!!!:evilb:

AND GRAND DAUGHTER.

waterboy222 06-22-2009 05:29 PM

thats awesome, lol!

cougarman 06-22-2009 05:52 PM

Originally Posted by el indio (Post 2894310)
As Excited As This Crew Gets About Plastic And Chrome...can You Handle Flesh And Bones? PS. WILL GO TO THE MM ARCHIVES AND SEE WHAT WE HAVE IN PHOTOS. STAY TUNED......... CYA.

Mark,

It's always good to have balance :drink:

Jon

MidOcean 06-22-2009 06:18 PM

Mark,

At the 1984 we put Halpern's old 38 cougar "Michelobe Light" in the Miami Bch Summer boat show to promote a Holiday Isle offshore race that was scheduled for Sept. Bikini signs came to do some lettering on the boat the day before opening. She insisted in lettering topless... and did. In the next booth was John/ founder of Intrepid. This was their first show and he didn't leave the booth the whole time she was there. We went for lunch and when we got back, she was lettering their Intrepid 30.... topless of course, with John watching closely to make sure she did it just right....

el indio 06-22-2009 06:26 PM

Not For Nothing But I Saw Her Do A Boat At Econo Paint With Just A Little White String Peaking Out. No Hang Ups. Mm. Ps. The Truth. 1980.

fastdonzi 06-22-2009 08:49 PM

maybe thats why Louanne didn't hang at econo any more...

was about that time wasnt it??

MidOcean 06-23-2009 01:16 PM

Originally Posted by fastdonzi (Post 2894644)
maybe thats why Louanne didn't hang at econo any more...

was about that time wasnt it??

Gary sure did his best to keep Louanne out of the shop...

el indio 06-23-2009 01:43 PM

Originally Posted by MidOcean (Post 2895183)
Gary sure did his best to keep Louanne out of the shop...

SHE ENDED UP AT SONIC.YOUR AGE IS SHOWING. PS. THAT WAS A BAD SCARAB.

el indio 06-23-2009 01:52 PM

Originally Posted by daredevil (Post 2894726)
Damn,,,if i would be 30 years older that could be my grandchild !!! LOL:grinser010::evilb:

MOTHER AND DAUGHTER IS COOL. BUT ALL 3 GENERATIONS AT ONCE WOULD BE A FIRST EVEN FOR ME. CALL GUINESS....MM.

fastdonzi 06-23-2009 02:11 PM

Originally Posted by el indio (Post 2893964)
LESLIE ANN[STEVES SISTER] AND I ARE GODPARENTS TO JUSTIN LED. WILL LOOK FOR BIKINI CARD.

Who is this child you speak of???? Does Steve Have a Kid??????

I tried To Hook up With LA a Few times, but she Was consumed With Richie C.

Once Steve And I where in the Parts room looking for a part, Little did I know his Mom was in there too. Well I found the part and Said (out Loud) Steven, You Bleedin C-*-N-T Here it is....The Reply I got in a Stern Brittish accent was Ann saying WTF among other things, I couldn't look her in the eye anymore (with out laughing)

el indio 06-23-2009 02:55 PM

Originally Posted by fastdonzi (Post 2895231)
Who is this child you speak of???? Does Steve Have a Kid??????

I tried To Hook up With LA a Few times, but she Was consumed With Richie C.

Once Steve And I where in the Parts room looking for a part, Little did I know his Mom was in there too. Well I found the part and Said (out Loud) Steven, You Bleedin C-*-N-T Here it is....The Reply I got in a Stern Brittish accent was Ann saying WTF among other things, I couldn't look her in the eye anymore (with out laughing)

TORIE AND ED HAD JUSTIN. WORKED FOR AJAC HAWK. BUILT STRAY CATS. SPOKE TO RITCHIE SUNDAY. MM.

TOASTY 06-23-2009 03:08 PM

Originally Posted by el indio (Post 2894495)
Not For Nothing But I Saw Her Do A Boat At Econo Paint With Just A Little White String Peaking Out. No Hang Ups. Mm. Ps. The Truth. 1980.

be careful of mid ocean, hes the one that stole parts from and butcherd Star Chaser and ran with the $$ we are looking for him. We are keeping an eye on you Todd! ...never forget!

el indio 06-23-2009 03:15 PM

Originally Posted by TOASTY (Post 2895279)
be careful of mid ocean, hes the one that stole parts from and butcherd Star Chaser and ran with the $$ we are looking for him. We are keeping an eye on you Todd! ...never forget!

NEVER HAD A PROBLEM WITH TODD C.[SAME TODD?] GOT MY 41 FROM HIM AND ERIC. THANKS MM. PS. I AM CAREFUL OF EVERYONE.

fastdonzi 06-23-2009 03:16 PM

Ah Yeah, Stray Cats where Made in Opa Locka, Over by Stainless Marine... Whats Ritchie do now???? Anything with Boats???

el indio 06-23-2009 04:16 PM

Originally Posted by fastdonzi (Post 2895287)
Ah Yeah, Stray Cats where Made in Opa Locka, Over by Stainless Marine... Whats Ritchie do now???? Anything with Boats???

RE DOING A 50 MAG.

Scott B 06-23-2009 04:31 PM

Where was it, Coral Reef Yacht Club, where a Cuda (NOT Joe :) ) got hold of her??

MidOcean 06-23-2009 05:30 PM

Originally Posted by el indio (Post 2895286)
NEVER HAD A PROBLEM WITH TODD C.[SAME TODD?] GOT MY 41 FROM HIM AND ERIC. THANKS MM. PS. I AM CAREFUL OF EVERYONE.

Thanks Mark... yes, same Todd.

Toasty is just jealous that he has to sit on the dock with his d*ck in his hand while the rest of us tame the waves.

There was not one part missing from "Starchaser." I sold that boat to Tom... what did you have to do with it Christian?

By the way, MM is one of the genuine "real deals" on this site.. dealing with him was a true pleasure.

T

TOASTY 06-24-2009 07:37 AM

Just b/c Magnum Mark is genuine doesnt mean he missed judged you. YOu know what you did. I helped put the boat back together after you sunk, stole, and butchered Star Chaser. your a typical whore, and you know it. When the boat was shipped to NJ from you we couldnt even start the engines, they would not fire. The fuel tanks had water, salk water in them!! The drives and crash boxes had no oil, trim pumps where wired backwards, the original guages where taken and replaced with lesser grade guages, the stringers in the engine room where chopped up to make room for the wrong motor plates. Your a Hack, and many people are looking for you to explain that your way isnt the correct way. You purchased the Hawk Power name and gained customers just with the name and then killed the name and yourself by your work.

I am simply stating fact, i know what i saw i know what we re rigged, i know we had to build new engines, i know all about you. I will keep an eye on everything you do and make sure you never touch a once perfect apache ever again. Eric bought Star chaser and made the boat amazing with new fuel tanks, injected power, etc

keep going on i dont have a boat and sitting on the dock! i think thats great, shows you cant research and are one of the dumbest people in your industry. at least i know how to rig a boat and not piss off customers by my shaddy lifestyle, and work ethic! Good luck staying unseen. i will out you and your ways everytime i can. If i can save one person from giving you $ its worth it. Your a Hack and a Whore!

LAKESIDE RESTORATIONS 06-24-2009 07:54 AM

Back to the painter...

Did anyone try to call the # & see if she or a replacement still operates.. :D

http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/a...-painter-1.jpg

jayboat 06-24-2009 08:19 AM

We need more photos of this girl and her work.

MidOcean 06-24-2009 09:06 AM

Originally Posted by TOASTY (Post 2895775)
Just b/c Magnum Mark is genuine doesnt mean he missed judged you. YOu know what you did. I helped put the boat back together after you sunk, stole, and butchered Star Chaser. your a typical whore, and you know it. When the boat was shipped to NJ from you we couldnt even start the engines, they would not fire. The fuel tanks had water, salk water in them!! The drives and crash boxes had no oil, trim pumps where wired backwards, the original guages where taken and replaced with lesser grade guages, the stringers in the engine room where chopped up to make room for the wrong motor plates. Your a Hack, and many people are looking for you to explain that your way isnt the correct way. You purchased the Hawk Power name and gained customers just with the name and then killed the name and yourself by your work.

I am simply stating fact, i know what i saw i know what we re rigged, i know we had to build new engines, i know all about you. I will keep an eye on everything you do and make sure you never touch a once perfect apache ever again. Eric bought Star chaser and made the boat amazing with new fuel tanks, injected power, etc

keep going on i dont have a boat and sitting on the dock! i think thats great, shows you cant research and are one of the dumbest people in your industry. at least i know how to rig a boat and not piss off customers by my shaddy lifestyle, and work ethic! Good luck staying unseen. i will out you and your ways everytime i can. If i can save one person from giving you $ its worth it. Your a Hack and a Whore!

Im sure the boat had some issues. The buyer paid 60k for a Kevlar 41 apache with # 6's and a trailer. I purchased a set of motors for him...Cobras, and didn't make a cent... he paid what I paid.. We did what we could with the budget that was presented. As far as the gauges go... I recommended Nordscog gauges and still stand by them... How can you call these inferior?

As always Christian you are well miss-informed.

fastdonzi 06-24-2009 10:18 AM

I'd go for the Nordskogs also, I was actually going to run the whole Nordskog Gauge Biz. What Nordskog Creates others soon follow. Jerry Stays at my house every year when he's on this side of the country...

el indio 06-24-2009 10:28 AM

Originally Posted by LAKESIDE RESTORATIONS (Post 2895787)
Back to the painter...

Did anyone try to call the # & see if she or a replacement still operates.. :D

http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/a...-painter-1.jpg

EASY DUDE. PU$$Y IS A CHEAP COMODITY THESE DAYS. MM.

fastdonzi 06-24-2009 10:44 AM

Originally Posted by el indio (Post 2895905)

Yeah, Pu$$y is Like air, You really only notice when you Ain't gettin any........

LAKESIDE RESTORATIONS 06-24-2009 10:58 AM

Originally Posted by el indio (Post 2895905)

I was Just bustin ballz Mark.. :D I dont need a painter.. :)

I got Kristin to pose or walk around nakey for me if I want.. :D :evilb: J