32 Sutphen "Execution Express M-39" >

32 Sutphen "Execution Express M-39"

Notices

32 Sutphen "Execution Express M-39"

Old 02-23-2011, 10:00 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Zeller one
Did this boat ever race apba? Interesting m- boat with #2 spdmst?
it ran in modified class thats the M must of been apba, I never saw it in uso or opt in the late 80s and early 90s.
Old 02-23-2011, 10:26 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

if anyone has pictures please mail them to me if you have a chance

[email protected]
Old 02-23-2011, 01:48 PM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts

----Im not throwing stones, but since the 21 DONZI listed at this dealer is also way overpriced, it almost seems as though the dealer is the one holding the price up. Not the owners. I hope thats not the case because we all know that if you want to sell a boat today ya gotta be realistic........Bill S
Old 02-23-2011, 03:08 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by olredalert
----Im not throwing stones, but since the 21 DONZI listed at this dealer is also way overpriced, it almost seems as though the dealer is the one holding the price up. Not the owners. I hope thats not the case because we all know that if you want to sell a boat today ya gotta be realistic........Bill S
I talked to them many times and have many pic's of boat that they sent me. I love the boat and would have bought it a while ago but they wont move on the price and its to high to start with.

Len
Old 02-23-2011, 03:16 PM
Registered

Received 482 Likes on 162 Posts

Originally Posted by Lens mag marine
I talked to them many times and have many pic's of boat that they sent me. I love the boat and would have bought it a while ago but they wont move on the price and its to high to start with.

Len
Remember it's not so much what you pay for a project ...It's what you have to spend on it to make it the way you want.

It's like restoring an old car, your better off buying one that's finished & ready to enjoy. Plus it's much cheaper for a turn key item
Old 02-23-2011, 03:54 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I hope they get what they are asking for it. There are many so called enthusiasts on this board and others who just want to purchase a historic race boat, etc only to "flip it" Sutphens are like fine wine, you need to let them be and enjoy them, only then will you be lucky enough to observe their value surpass your meager and parsimonious expectations. All the best, it looks like a prime boat if one had the desire to resurrect something special.
Old 02-23-2011, 04:14 PM
Registered

Is your Sutphen going to be ready Christian?
Old 02-23-2011, 05:48 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Lens mag marine

Len
Ditto..., but TOO high.....
Old 02-23-2011, 08:34 PM
Registered

Received 19 Likes on 7 Posts
Cool Sutphen

Just ask me how much a "PROJECT" cost, But like I always said, They don't make anymore!! Once there gone there GONE!!
Old 02-23-2011, 11:02 PM
Registered

Yeah definatley too high for whats there, you know how a re do will nickel and dime you to death.

By the time your done you could have just bought great adventure and been done ,saved cash and been out enjoying your boat for the year you need to put into execution express.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.