38 Bertram Competition...Sold! >

38 Bertram Competition...Sold!

Notices

38 Bertram Competition...Sold!

Old 09-15-2009, 10:47 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by topprop
My understanding is the buyer has a home in ft lauderdale and a small collection of Bertram's....I assume he is just going to pleasure ride it with a poker run here and there?
I guess the new owner keeps it in USA.
I would and just fly over.
Old 09-15-2009, 11:35 AM
DTD
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Saw the boat on the river during Riverfest. Very cool boat.
Old 09-15-2009, 01:19 PM
Registered

Received 33 Likes on 13 Posts

I sure hope it doesn't just disappear off the face of the boating world..............maybe the new owner passes by this site and can inform us of plans??..............
Old 09-15-2009, 07:04 PM
Registered

Received 11 Likes on 8 Posts

------Toprop,,,You and I have talked a bit as I admired the Bertram. Im the guy with the old navy DONZI El Pescador center console. I will miss your Bertram a bunch. I got so much pleasure just looking at it. Absolutely one of my all time favorites. Anything else up your sleeve???............Mr.Bill
Old 09-16-2009, 04:18 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

If then they(the arabs) will decide to draw a mold from it I hope that they are not so awkward as the Brazilians that tried to do the same with the Pangare Gringo of Wallace Franz and that they destroyed it instead.
Old 09-19-2009, 11:48 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by olredalert
------Toprop,,,You and I have talked a bit as I admired the Bertram. Im the guy with the old navy DONZI El Pescador center console. I will miss your Bertram a bunch. I got so much pleasure just looking at it. Absolutely one of my all time favorites. Anything else up your sleeve???............Mr.Bill
I don't know what I'm going to do. With the season winding down here I think it would be unlikely I would buy anything until spring. I'm looking at Cigarette's mainly top gun's. I definitely not ready for a cruiser. Just sit on the side lines and wait for the right deal. I actually started getting my ski stuff together for winter.....Man we had a sh*t summer this year.

Last edited by topprop; 09-26-2009 at 08:29 AM.
Old 09-20-2009, 10:50 AM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Default 38 Comp

Topprop: That is such a great boat, the 38 Comps are so gorgeous with the beveled deck edges. Very old school, and I love em.

Wannabe
Old 09-20-2009, 06:22 PM
B38
Registered

Received 39 Likes on 25 Posts

I wll miss my sister offshore.
Old 09-20-2009, 07:09 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by wannabe
Topprop: That is such a great boat, the 38 Comps are so gorgeous with the beveled deck edges. Very old school, and I love em.

Wannabe
That boat received so much attention everywhere I went with it. Everyone from people who knew everything about it to one guy who asked me why I painted a Bertram logo on a Scarab. It was a great experience owning such a classic. I can say with confidence the guy who bought it has purchased a top shelf piece. The boat really does run as good as it looks. I hope he gets as much enjoyment out of it as I did.
Old 09-21-2009, 11:29 AM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Where did you advertise it? Or did a broker sell it?

Wannabe

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.