Formula F20 Thunderbird / F-200? "Lil' Caesar" >

Formula F20 Thunderbird / F-200? "Lil' Caesar"

Notices

Formula F20 Thunderbird / F-200? "Lil' Caesar"

Old 04-21-2010, 07:44 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Formula F20 Thunderbird / F-200? "Lil' Caesar"

Looking for pictures and info on Formula F20's that have been raced.

Anyone know more than what is said in the caption about this 20 foot Formula called Lil' Caesar?
The driver and co-driver are indicated as Bruce Ward and Gary Carlos of Royal Oak, Michigan.
http://img256.imageshack.us/img256/9481/caesar.jpg
Old 04-22-2010, 12:22 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 54 Likes on 31 Posts

Originally Posted by Klas233
Looking for pictures and info on Formula F20's that have been raced.

Anyone know more than what is said in the caption about this 20 foot Formula called Lil' Caesar?
The driver and co-driver are indicated as Bruce Ward and Gary Carlos of Royal Oak, Michigan.
http://img256.imageshack.us/img256/9481/caesar.jpg
I believe I posted that pic a few years ago, but that was the only one I had. It was a local boat here on Lake St Clair raced by locals Bruce Ward & Gary Carlos. Gary later went on to race the Wolverine. There was a 20' Formula for sale last year [in Detroit area] that looked just like it, with the 340 Chrysler Super Bee engine & Volvo drive, I dont know if it sold.
Old 04-22-2010, 05:14 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by h2oboater
I believe I posted that pic a few years ago, but that was the only one I had. It was a local boat here on Lake St Clair raced by locals Bruce Ward & Gary Carlos. Gary later went on to race the Wolverine. There was a 20' Formula for sale last year [in Detroit area] that looked just like it, with the 340 Chrysler Super Bee engine & Volvo drive, I dont know if it sold.
Thanks h2oboater,
you're surely right - I can't even remember where I first saw the picture (or find my way back to there). And thanks for the info!
The picture looks like its scanned from a newspaper. I have one of those 20-footers and that pictured made me curious about any possible racing history behind it.
So if anyone else has more pictures or stories they would be appreciated!
Old 04-22-2010, 08:27 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 54 Likes on 31 Posts

Originally Posted by Klas233
Thanks h2oboater,
you're surely right - I can't even remember where I first saw the picture (or find my way back to there). And thanks for the info!
The picture looks like its scanned from a newspaper. I have one of those 20-footers and that pictured made me curious about any possible racing history behind it.
So if anyone else has more pictures or stories they would be appreciated!
The pic came from the 1974 Blue Lagoon Offshore Classic race program here on Lake St Clair. For a 20' boat she ran well in ruff sea's. I found the pic of the Formula that was for sale last year, it may have been the Li'l Caesar years ago ?????
Attached Thumbnails Formula F20 Thunderbird / F-200? "Lil' Caesar"-formula-20-h2o.jpg  
Old 02-02-2018, 02:52 PM
Registered

I have the pic. Just can't figure out how to show it. Lol!

Last edited by Formulaf20; 02-02-2018 at 03:14 PM.