Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > Classic Offshore
Old School Offshore Reunion III >

Old School Offshore Reunion III

Notices

Old School Offshore Reunion III

Old 06-19-2010, 08:39 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Well the motor started up sounds good now waiting on weather.For now grass needs cutting been in boat all week
Old 06-19-2010, 08:45 AM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by justbassing
Well the motor started up sounds good now waiting on weather.For now grass needs cutting been in boat all week
as a boater and from michigan" if you watch the weather and the news youll never use a boat"
Old 06-19-2010, 10:31 AM
Registered

Oh did i say weather i ment WIFE
Old 06-19-2010, 08:52 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

excelent time love the stories from red and sam thanks mark
Old 06-19-2010, 11:34 PM
Registered

markm sorry to miss you guys, the crank shaft went on the cig wed , so its in the hospital, and i had a grad party i couldnt miss hope to be on the lake soon
Old 06-20-2010, 02:34 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 54 Likes on 31 Posts

Originally Posted by ironhead
excelent time love the stories from red and sam thanks mark
It was a great time, and the weather was excellent. Your Magnum, and the other two sports really drew a crowd.
Old 06-22-2010, 10:00 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 54 Likes on 31 Posts

Andy & Jim you guys did a great job !!!! I learned some time ago [with the Silver Cup Series] that its never going to be the right day or time for everyone, all you can do is get the word out and you guys did. All that came had a good time. Even the Flight Club cat did make a run by Jacks around 4pm, it would be tuff to park that cat on that seawall. I knew that there would be at least 5 to 10 Old School Boats that could not make it, do to break downs & graduation parties. It was great to see the restored Magnums & Mirages, & classic Scarabs, & even a Chris Cat, some 30+ years young. And we still had many walk ins that came to Jacks that enjoyed all the boats too. Mark.... h2o
Old 06-22-2010, 10:08 AM
Fast Priorty II Nor-Tech
Platinum Member

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

mark, sorry we missed it but had a out of town function we couldn't miss ,see you in St clair... bill
Old 06-22-2010, 10:57 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 25 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by h2oboater
Andy & Jim you guys did a great job !!!! I learned some time ago [with the Silver Cup Series] that its never going to be the right day or time for everyone, all you can do is get the word out and you guys did. All that came had a good time. Even the Flight Club cat did make a run by Jacks around 4pm, it would be tuff to park that cat on that seawall. I knew that there would be at least 5 to 10 Old School Boats that could not make it, do to break downs & graduation parties. It was great to see the restored Magnums & Mirages, & classic Scarabs, & even a Chris Cat, some 30+ years young. And we still had many walk ins that came to Jacks that enjoyed all the boats too. Mark.... h2o
Hi Mark !

On behalf of Jim Fisher (divenstar) and myself (AB From Windsor), thank you for your support and it is great to be associated with the "Old School Reunion". I love to see the older boats and you always put on a great show. Maybe things will be different for us next time.

Andy Breschuk
Old 06-22-2010, 12:53 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sounds like everyone had a great time,,,,, From OFF 2010 Realize how much effort goes into such a affair,,,, and applaud all who share interst in our sport,,,,,, Well Done. Gofish 7070

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.