26 Martini

Old 06-25-2011, 11:13 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Mario I have it on OSO and craigslist really is it do you have any suggestions
Old 07-05-2011, 10:15 PM
Registered

Sold pulled it out in front of my house and sold her take good care of her Nick I guess its time to start working on the new project 15.5ft ocean express
Old 07-06-2011, 02:01 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by 26MartiniMan
Sold pulled it out in front of my house and sold her take good care of her Nick I guess its time to start working on the new project 15.5ft ocean express
Congrats on the sale... great boat!

You are working on a Ocean Express 155 Nitro! Sweet I almost purchased one a few years back. Sweet little cats!!!

I looked at a few some from out your way, some in NJ. All had issues with the built in setback on the hull cracking, check that area carefully. Other than that a great little cat hull that can handle decent power. I seen one with a 2.5 efi on it!!! That would be a scary ride.
Old 07-06-2011, 05:16 PM
Registered

I actuall found one with no holes even drilled in it it was built in 1990 and it got put away and never rigged its complete I added a couple layers of glass in the rear stringer area and up the transom I hope it dont crack up I just got a deal on a 90hp johnson for it so it should scoot pretty well with that I dont wanna die in LOL
Old 09-10-2012, 10:56 PM
Registered

How did you make out with the Ocean Express Nitro?

I just finished building mine back from the grave :-)

I should be launching it this week, just need to install the new steering cable.

Just wondering what you ended using for power and prop? Any jack plate? How did it run? Got a video?
Old 04-26-2013, 11:18 AM
Registered

Default Looking for one

Originally Posted by 26MartiniMan
I actuall found one with no holes even drilled in it it was built in 1990 and it got put away and never rigged its complete I added a couple layers of glass in the rear stringer area and up the transom I hope it dont crack up I just got a deal on a 90hp johnson for it so it should scoot pretty well with that I dont wanna die in LOL
do you still have it? would you sell?
thanks martin 618-777-6007