BLUE WATER WARRIORS  is ready to ship >

BLUE WATER WARRIORS is ready to ship

Notices

BLUE WATER WARRIORS is ready to ship

Old 10-25-2010, 02:44 PM
Registered

Received 209 Likes on 84 Posts
Default BLUE WATER WARRIORS is ready to ship

Finally.....we are ready to ship the latest HORBA book....BLUE WATER WARRIORS.

1970 to 1980 the Golden Era of Deep Vee offshore racing.

We brought the pre publication first copy, to the Around Long Island race and the OFF reunion, for some feedback and comments from the old racers.

Very, very positive from guys like Michael Aronow, Odell Lewis, Sammy James, Brownie, Rich Luhrs, Billy Frenz, Bobby Sheer, Gene Lanham, Steve Sirois, Cadillac McDaniels, Bobby Saccenti...etc etc. and some of the new guys like Joe De Fusco and Scotty B.

HORBA finally had to self publish the book, as we could not find a publisher who would believe, that we had a large enough audience that would make it worth it.

Because of that, the price is much more expensive than we wanted....$120.00, so with each order, we are giving two offshore racing DVD's that are worth $39.99 each and offering free shipping and handling.

Hopefully we can find a publisher now that we actually have a book to show, not just a bunch of photos.

Thank you for your support of HORBA and we hope this will be a great Christmas gift on your list this year.

www.historicraceboats.com Look in online store under .....Books
Attached Thumbnails BLUE WATER WARRIORS  is ready to ship-around-long-island-2010-198-medium-.jpg   BLUE WATER WARRIORS  is ready to ship-around-long-island-2010-203-medium-.jpg   BLUE WATER WARRIORS  is ready to ship-around-long-island-2010-211-medium-.jpg  

BLUE WATER WARRIORS  is ready to ship-around-long-island-2010-206-medium-.jpg   BLUE WATER WARRIORS  is ready to ship-around-long-island-2010-210-medium-.jpg  
Old 10-26-2010, 03:29 PM
Registered

Received 482 Likes on 162 Posts

I looked at the book last week.

Charlie did a great job putting it together
Old 10-26-2010, 08:35 PM
Registered

Received 121 Likes on 39 Posts

Got my boat in it? (Nova24)
Old 10-27-2010, 05:38 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by f_inscreenname
Got my boat in it? (Nova24)
No, sorry. We do have a nice shot of Brownie in a 19 foot Donzi though.
Old 10-27-2010, 05:47 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

ill take a copy
Old 09-27-2014, 04:00 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 374 Likes on 140 Posts

Originally Posted by Top Banana
Finally.....we are ready to ship the latest HORBA book....BLUE WATER WARRIORS.

1970 to 1980 the Golden Era of Deep Vee offshore racing.

We brought the pre publication first copy, to the Around Long Island race and the OFF reunion, for some feedback and comments from the old racers.

Very, very positive from guys like Michael Aronow, Odell Lewis, Sammy James, Brownie, Rich Luhrs, Billy Frenz, Bobby Sheer, Gene Lanham, Steve Sirois, Cadillac McDaniels, Bobby Saccenti...etc etc. and some of the new guys like Joe De Fusco and Scotty B.

HORBA finally had to self publish the book, as we could not find a publisher who would believe, that we had a large enough audience that would make it worth it.

Because of that, the price is much more expensive than we wanted....$120.00, so with each order, we are giving two offshore racing DVD's that are worth $39.99 each and offering free shipping and handling.

Hopefully we can find a publisher now that we actually have a book to show, not just a bunch of photos.

Thank you for your support of HORBA and we hope this will be a great Christmas gift on your list this year.

www.historicraceboats.com Look in online store under .....Books
Any copies of the book still available for purchase? let me know I would be interested in a couple of copies. Thanks Dan
Old 09-27-2014, 09:57 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

My slacker brother needs to get his ass in gear and find Charlie a publisher so he can get the book reprinted.

Jeff
Old 09-28-2014, 07:36 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Team Archer
Any copies of the book still available for purchase? let me know I would be interested in a couple of copies. Thanks Dan
I will be back in Florida for the winter by November. Going down for a week next week, for IBEX and the forum for Professional Boat Builder Magazine, but coming north to pack for the big trip.

As Jeff said we have been looking for a new publisher to bring the price down, but in lieu of finding one, we have begun to lay out the next set in the series, from 1980 to 1990, the Era of the Cat. We have also already laid out the book called The Pioneers that covers both the 1950's and the 1960's.

So we hope to be able to have available three different books:
The Pioneers 1950's and 1960's /. The Golden Era 1970 to 1980. /. The Era of the Cat 1980 to 1990.

Once again if we can't get the price down, we will be offering extras, like DVD's and original photos from back in the day, to compensate for the cost.
Old 09-30-2014, 01:09 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 374 Likes on 140 Posts

So there are no copies of the original book left?
Old 09-30-2014, 03:53 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

^^^^^^What he said.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.