Old 10-18-2013, 06:16 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v...type=2&theater
Old 09-10-2015, 08:24 AM
Registered

I took this photo of El Boss sometime around 1986 while racing on Government Cut. I was a big fan of El Boss and enjoyed seeing the Super Q sponsor logo. Enjoy!!!

[IMG]C:\Users\chh\Desktop\003.JPG[/IMG]
Old 04-21-2017, 09:05 AM
Registered

First of all, "El Boss" is a crook, plain and simple. His family has gone above and beyond what he has ever deserved when it comes to him. To say that they mismanaged "his stuff" while he was away. He's been in and out of jail for years because he only knows one thing, breaking the law. As for his stuff, he has none. He has done nothing but cheat and steal from his very own parents. He would sell anyone up the river given the chance to get ahead.

He was a ****ty father, an awful son, a nightmare brother and a deplorable human being. He is all ego which is why he is holding to the few days of glory he had back when he was in his 20's.

I hate that I am related to him at least he did two good things in this world, his son and his daughter. Both human beings who were fortunate enough to have positive influences in their lives that allowed them to grow up to be good people, unlike their father.

You wanna help "Willy", help yourself instead and stay the **** away from him!
Old 05-23-2017, 01:55 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1524...95564576403876
Old 05-23-2017, 02:16 PM
Registered

Received 71 Likes on 29 Posts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AdU3ewfkYQQ
Old 05-23-2017, 03:06 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

^^^^^^^^^ I was trying to find that to post
Old 07-27-2019, 03:33 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by ElBossFamily
First of all, "El Boss" is a crook, plain and simple. His family has gone above and beyond what he has ever deserved when it comes to him. To say that they mismanaged "his stuff" while he was away. He's been in and out of jail for years because he only knows one thing, breaking the law. As for his stuff, he has none. He has done nothing but cheat and steal from his very own parents. He would sell anyone up the river given the chance to get ahead.

He was a ****ty father, an awful son, a nightmare brother and a deplorable human being. He is all ego which is why he is holding to the few days of glory he had back when he was in his 20's.

I hate that I am related to him at least he did two good things in this world, his son and his daughter. Both human beings who were fortunate enough to have positive influences in their lives that allowed them to grow up to be good people, unlike their father.

You wanna help "Willy", help yourself instead and stay the **** away from him!
Great defamations of who I really am that’s why you don’t say your name like all cowards because you know I be coming for you,but just to clear that you are no family of mine, Since the age of 20 my father,mother or my brother never worked a day in their life because I provided everything from houses to cars to groceries to their wealth,only me and I alone and still to this day I’m pushing that wheelchair for my mom with honor and the satisfaction that she knows that I never abandon whoever is there for me and loyal to me,if you are a family member where you been since my mother is with me all the time and I don’t see you at all you envious piece of **** who have never accomplished anything but to hate,I’m am Willy Diaz,World champion in offshore racing,karate champ,race car driver,proud father of 2-great son one a great attorney the other a mechanical engineer and my daughter a Child psychologist and all of them best human beings I’ve ever known,what the **** have you or your loved one ever done,ohh I know HATE!! By the way I’m super set in life I train martial arts everyday and run 5 miles and compete in many sport like always so eat your heart out
Old 07-27-2019, 09:35 PM
Registered

Received 35 Likes on 23 Posts

Old 09-04-2019, 01:32 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

No matter what the hater's say Willie accomplished what he set out to do, and that was whip ass on the water. Everyone that is human makes some mistakes through out there lives. But one thing for Shure is El Boss and Willie dominated the waters Everytime they were paired up. I'm a lot younger than Mr Diaz but as a young man I remember seeing El Boss The 38 parked on 41st. In Hialeah and I would say to myself,this is it! This is what I want to strap my ass on and set my hair on fire!!! Some people will go to any means to make their passion a reality. Participating in a offshore race has been my life long dream. Although I've never have had the opportunity. I've had a lot of fun racing friends and strangers in Miami. Offshore boats is my passion my drug so to speak. No matter what,my special thanks to Willie Diaz and many others who inspired me to have so many good times and special moments with friends and family. HAT'S OFF TO YA WILLIE!!🏁🏁CHECKERD FLAGS FOREVER🏁🏁🏁
The following users liked this post:
chewiekw (10-27-2021)
Old 10-24-2021, 01:13 AM
Registered

Just saw this … 10 years later.
Still interested?