Notices

38 Coyote on Ebay

Old 03-05-2012, 09:30 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 38 Coyote on Ebay

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...AQ:MOTORS:1123

Hi All, I have listed my 38 Coyote on Ebay with no reserve.

She is a great boat and we have had many great times. She is in great condition and turnkey ready.

Sorry for posting in this section but I figured this would be the best way to notify those who like classic offshore. I posted a few videos of her last month as well.
Thanks and let me know if you have any questions.
Old 03-05-2012, 03:08 PM
Registered

Received 200 Likes on 79 Posts

I paid for the original design of this boat from JC Simon for my Banana Boat Co back in the 70's.

The first boat out of this mold was my 38 foot Top Banana. It took Cigarette two years of hard trying to finally beat me head to head, with their new model the Top Gun.....after I had an engine failure.

If you want to see how this boat runs in real racing conditions, there is a 6 minute loop of the Bushmills race in 79. You tube Bushmills 1979.

I don't know this seller, I have no financial interest in the transaction, just letting you know this is a very good boat to run in the ocean and be able to handle it.
Old 03-15-2012, 11:23 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 150 Likes on 76 Posts

Originally Posted by Beep Beep
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...AQ:MOTORS:1123

Hi All, I have listed my 38 Coyote on Ebay with no reserve.

She is a great boat and we have had many great times. She is in great condition and turnkey ready.

Sorry for posting in this section but I figured this would be the best way to notify those who like classic offshore. I posted a few videos of her last month as well.
Thanks and let me know if you have any questions.

Surprised it sold for so cheap......from what it looks like, somebody got a great deal.......wonder where its going?
Old 03-16-2012, 03:58 AM
ENABLER
Platinum Member

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=79II-JbqI1k[/YOUTUBE]
Old 03-16-2012, 11:12 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 53 Likes on 30 Posts

Originally Posted by scippy
Surprised it sold for so cheap......from what it looks like, somebody got a great deal.......wonder where its going?
Great deal YES,, but not surprised. Five years ago I sold my fresh water 38' KV Scarab on the trailer for less than that. These older boats are just hard to sell for what you my have in them.
Attached Thumbnails 38 Coyote on Ebay-scarab-kv-h2o.jpg   38 Coyote on Ebay-scarab-kv4-h2o.jpg  
Old 03-16-2012, 11:39 AM
Registered

H20boater,
You gave that boat away. You should have got a lot more for that boat by the looks of the pictures and what I have seen them sell for. That's less than an 18 Donzi I sold.

Last edited by sea2jet; 03-16-2012 at 11:41 AM.
Old 03-16-2012, 06:16 PM
Registered

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

I would give just about anything to see those old races in a modern, digital vid.

I wanna take my lady out.. and go nuts a little....
Old 03-16-2012, 06:31 PM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 5 Posts

I paid for the original design of this boat from JC Simon for my Banana Boat Co back in the 70's.

The first boat out of this mold was my 38 foot Top Banana. It took Cigarette two years of hard trying to finally beat me head to head, with their new model the Top Gun.....after I had an engine failure.

If you want to see how this boat runs in real racing conditions, there is a 6 minute loop of the Bushmills race in 79. You tube Bushmills 1979.

I don't know this seller, I have no financial interest in the transaction, just letting you know this is a very good boat to run in the ocean and be able to handle it.
Very cool. Did not realize there were staggered versions! Did Sonic ever build any staggered models after they began using the molds?
Old 03-16-2012, 08:15 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Wow that's way cheap for a really good looking rig. What did she run flat out and loose in a bit of chop? Hella sunpad!
Old 03-16-2012, 11:31 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 53 Likes on 30 Posts

Originally Posted by sea2jet
H20boater,
You gave that boat away. You should have got a lot more for that boat by the looks of the pictures and what I have seen them sell for. That's less than an 18 Donzi I sold.
Yes I did, but five years ago it was hard to find someone with 20K+ in cash for a 20+ year old boat. In todays economy I dont think it is any easier. This Coyote looked to be a nice boat but I felt that around 22k would be the price it would go for.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.