Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > Classic Offshore
Aronow cat on r.i. craigs >

Aronow cat on r.i. craigs

Notices

Aronow cat on r.i. craigs

Old 05-16-2012, 01:57 PM
Registered

Received 156 Likes on 84 Posts

looks like its at port edgewood in cranston rhode island.
Old 05-16-2012, 03:08 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by HaulinGas
I would need to disagree, the trailer has to be worth $5000 at a min, the drives are prob TRS or maybe even #3's worth another $5000, Thats 10G's I would assume and just assume the motors can't need a ton if anything another 10G's, Thats 20G's and the boat, trans, steering(if any) has got to be worth another 10G's........ I would believe that 20-30G's is the # all day. This is just an opinion and not a pissing match just my .02.
Actually I agree with you, but I was getting at what olredalert, lilred, and ss390 also said. Tough market for an old, not that great performing cat. This may be horrible to some, but pull everything and part it, then cut the hull up. That's where the money is. Together sadly, it's likely worth half of the parts my $.02
Old 05-16-2012, 07:15 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Wonder if itll sell. Something tells me if its been sitting for more than a decade the owner will just put it back into storage when he starts getting offers of $10, $12, $15 k
Old 05-19-2012, 06:33 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Looking WAY down the line here, but will there ever be a day where these boats will carry some value for historical significance? Just curious, and I'm sure that the term "historical significance" is rather humorous, but I'm talking in the distant future. Thanks.
Old 06-01-2012, 08:13 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 14 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by lil red
Let me know when you can sell any of those items for that price, I have all of them and can't sell them for half that
agreed!!! unfortunately, the market is in the toilet!! and there is NO polite way to say it!!!