Notices

GLOPRA Pictures

Old 01-05-2013, 06:59 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by h2oboater
Rob if you think those pic's are scary take a look at the beer can trophy pic from the race.
Here are a few pic's of the local boats in Vermilion, I wonder were they are today ???
How did they get The Ghoul to present that badass trophy?!
Old 01-05-2013, 09:53 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 54 Likes on 31 Posts

Originally Posted by ygrowup
How did they get The Ghoul to present that badass trophy?!
Big Wave No Magnum Ride for you !!!!!!!!!!!
Old 01-05-2013, 11:49 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Go ahead Mark,I know you have pictures of Bigwave back in the day!
Old 01-06-2013, 06:59 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by h2oboater
Rob if you think those pic's are scary take a look at the beer can trophy pic from the race.
Here are a few pic's of the local boats in Vermilion, I wonder were they are today ???
Mariah, There is a boat I forgot about that was one of my favorites. Thanks for prying that one out of my head! We need some pictures of: Sorcerer (The old Rascal) TrashCan/Golden Eagle (Bob T.) Showdown (Bill M,'s' 32 Skater with Awsome 2.5's in my opinion one of the most winning and hard running boats.)

Let the pictures go GLOPRA member's we are not getting any younger!

Last edited by legend; 01-06-2013 at 07:19 AM.
Old 01-06-2013, 09:41 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Eastlake race. Click on the pictures. Needed a better lense back then.
Attached Thumbnails GLOPRA Pictures-lake-erie-race-boats-007.jpg   GLOPRA Pictures-lake-erie-race-boats-009.jpg   GLOPRA Pictures-lake-erie-race-boats-010.jpg  

GLOPRA Pictures-lake-erie-race-boats-011.jpg   GLOPRA Pictures-lake-erie-race-boats-012.jpg   GLOPRA Pictures-lake-erie-race-boats-013.jpg  

GLOPRA Pictures-lake-erie-race-boats-014.jpg  
Old 01-06-2013, 04:38 PM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

That's mom on the back of mariah. 28 pantera. If I remember right they got in some trouble for beating a few race boats to finish line.

UOTE=h2oboater;3842885]Rob if you think those pic's are scary take a look at the beer can trophy pic from the race.
Here are a few pic's of the local boats in Vermilion, I wonder were they are today ???[/QUOTE]
Old 01-06-2013, 07:06 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Originally Posted by CIG3
That's mom on the back of mariah. 28 pantera. If I remember right they got in some trouble for beating a few race boats to finish line.

UOTE=h2oboater;3842885]Rob if you think those pic's are scary take a look at the beer can trophy pic from the race.
[/QUOTE]

Andy that is your mom on the boat. Had lunch today with Big Wave Dave he thought is was a Pantera. Is this Mariah a GLOPRA boat ? And did it become BLADE RUNNER ?
Attached Thumbnails GLOPRA Pictures-mariah.jpg  
Old 01-07-2013, 09:53 AM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

Mariah was originally Putt-Putt before they bought the 34 Coyote. I think it went to FLA after zieger sold it and was found shot up and half sunk years ago.

Blade Runner was Gold Rush from Erie, PA not sure what it was before that, maybe Ambusher. By the way that is Mom in navigator seat in the photo of Blade Runner.

Andy that is your mom on the boat. Had lunch today with Big Wave Dave he thought is was a Pantera. Is this Mariah a GLOPRA boat ? And did it become BLADE RUNNER ?[/QUOTE]
Old 01-07-2013, 10:53 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

I remember the day @ Port Clinton when mom went for a swim out of the Blade Runner, I never saw eyes so BIG when we pull her out of the water OK back on the pace boat.

Originally Posted by CIG3
Mariah was originally Putt-Putt before they bought the 34 Coyote. I think it went to FLA after zieger sold it and was found shot up and half sunk years ago.

Blade Runner was Gold Rush from Erie, PA not sure what it was before that, maybe Ambusher. By the way that is Mom in navigator seat in the photo of Blade Runner.

Andy that is your mom on the boat. Had lunch today with Big Wave Dave he thought is was a Pantera. Is this Mariah a GLOPRA boat ? And did it become BLADE RUNNER ?
[/QUOTE]

:
Old 01-07-2013, 04:36 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Did Zeiger race Mariah after racing Climax? And does anyone have Copper Kettle pic racing Glopra?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.