Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > Classic Offshore
Aluminum Cougar Catamaran >

Aluminum Cougar Catamaran

Notices

Aluminum Cougar Catamaran

Old 04-22-2021, 10:16 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

JIM; IF YOU FIND A PHONE NUMBER FOR OWNER PLEASE SEND IT TO ME.. ERROL LANIER 754-581-4977. THANKS ERROL.tb_button {padding:1px;cursorointer;border-right: 1px solid #8b8b8b;border-left: 1px solid #FFF;border-bottom: 1px solid #fff;}.tb_button.hover {borer:2px outset #def; background-color: #f8f8f8 !important;}.ws_toolbar {z-index:100000} .ws_toolbar .ws_tb_btn {cursorointer;border:1px solid #555;padding:3px} .tb_highlight{background-color:yellow} .tb_hide {visibility:hidden} .ws_toolbar img {padding:2px;margin:0px}
The following users liked this post:
I'CE (12-22-2021)
Old 12-18-2021, 08:44 AM
Registered

Received 33 Likes on 13 Posts

Still on Google Earth but no longer on Bing Maps. Errol any luck with getting hold of the boat?
Old 12-23-2021, 11:51 PM
Registered

Received 792 Likes on 222 Posts

The boat was still there back on May 12th when I went by the storage yard in San Leandro. Errol and I have played phone tag a few times about it, but not talked. The boat is a fiberglass model with ASDs, I'm guessing from the mid '80s. There was nobody around the yard and not a single contact number anywhere to try and get in touch with anybody that may know who owns it. The storage yard is not part of the marina property, so it may not be too easy to track down the owner. The bones of the boat are still there, but the canopies and the deck section just forward of the canopies are gone. It would be incredible to see this boat brought back to life with a full restoration back to it's original self. I have lots of pics still in my phone, just haven't taken the time to download them to my PC and post them.