38 banana boat beam?

Notices

38 banana boat beam?

Old 10-03-2015, 06:02 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 24 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by simonb
mr.jef as nobody still give you a answer on your question beam was 8 as fare as i know.
So, after paying for a survey, with all the information/photos by the "best" surveyor you know, "as far as I know" is your best guess? Did you even read the survey you were trying to peddle here?
Old 10-03-2015, 06:37 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by TENSION
So, after paying for a survey, with all the information/photos by the "best" surveyor you know, "as far as I know" is your best guess? Did you even read the survey you were trying to peddle here?
wow,you dont know much do you?surveyors dont measure boats,you think if they do a survey on a 42 cigarette they gonna measure if he is 42 feet long?
you can find measurements for every boat on nada only in this case i should have ask him because it is not a mass production hull,but i did not because it is not important for me..
if some one ask something i think you should try to help him by giving a answer not by trying to be smart and putting people down, you are the first person who criticized this well respected surveyor,so peddle back to your bed and try to come up with something useful..
Old 10-03-2015, 08:16 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Originally Posted by simonb
wow,you dont know much do you?surveyors dont measure boats,you think if they do a survey on a 42 cigarette they gonna measure if he is 42 feet long?
you can find measurements for every boat on nada only in this case i should have ask him because it is not a mass production hull,but i did not because it is not important for me..
if some one ask something i think you should try to help him by giving a answer not by trying to be smart and putting people down, you are the first person who criticized this well respected surveyor,so peddle back to your bed and try to come up with something useful..
Moron. Show me where anything I said was critical of the survey! You, on the other hand, I am calling out! Clowns like you, being smart-azzed with Top Bannana, shows the depth of your stupidity!
Old 10-03-2015, 08:38 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ah understand, you try to get out by getting other people involved in this by starting crying that i say something to top banana what is not your business but any way i will stay from now on by my principles ;

dont argue with idiots because it will bring you down to there level and they will beat you with there experience.

i understand now why you call your self tension you should look for help. adios amigo !
Old 10-03-2015, 01:56 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Good riddance troll!