Notices

Stinger or kv?

Old 11-23-2020, 09:06 PM
Registered

Received 460 Likes on 244 Posts

I was there the day whitie bought that boat for 110 thousand dollars boat show at the tank plant.
Shame, but that boat was slipped at 55th or 72nd, 55th i think.
whitie had an 86 or so red thunderbird turbo coupe that was a fast car.
whities daughter was a bartender friend of mine back in the second half of the 90's never knew she was his kid until 2000 ought something.

another guy that was in some kind of steel business had a 47 fountain triples w/6's rumored to be a hundred and teens boat.
he had some kind of turbo carrera but he passed away way back then, can't recall his name. That fountain fell off its trailer too, one of the props hung on the wall for a long time.

Seen no fat chicks at the flats, shooters most likely, honestly thats a blurr like it could be a pic here on oso but white with red and black stripes, name hand painted on the transom above the rail.
the stinger was off white light tan ish w/ different shades of blue stripes, there was another one mid 90's timeframe some guys ran around in w/o a windshield.

Last edited by outonsafari; 11-23-2020 at 09:14 PM.
The following users liked this post:
larslindroth (12-16-2020)
Old 11-23-2020, 09:24 PM
Registered

Received 365 Likes on 209 Posts

Originally Posted by outonsafari
I was there the day whitie bought that boat for 110 thousand dollars boat show at the tank plant.
whities daughter was a bartender friend of mine back in the second half of the 90's never knew she was his kid until 2000 ought something.

another guy that was in some kind of steel business had a 47 fountain triples w/6's rumored to be a hundred and teens boat.
he had some kind of turbo carrera but he passed away way back then, can't recall his name. That fountain fell off its trailer too, one of the props hung on the wall for a long time.

Seen no fat chicks at the flats, shooters most likely, honestly thats a blurr like it could be a pic here on oso but white with red and black stripes, name hand painted on the transom above the rail.
the stinger was off white light tan ish w/ different shades of blue stripes, there was another one mid 90's timeframe some guys ran around in w/o a windshield.
Crazy times, I remember Whitie lived off of Pearl in brunstucky, that’s crazy you new his daughter. Small world.. lol, I got a set of is old 3 blade cleavers collecting dust in the garage. I remember the 47 fountain. That was a competition series. Bad ass! I remember hearing the owner died unexpectedly. I alway wondered where the boat went. Probably was totaled or ebay’d. You got the description of no fat chicks right. I still remember alot a Friday nights sneaking into shooters to hear first light and have some beers on the boats... the best was the hot waitresses delivering food on thing round tray 4 to 20 boats rafted out in those short skirts

Last edited by J-Bonz; 11-24-2020 at 07:25 AM.
larslindroth (12-16-2020)
Old 11-23-2020, 10:17 PM
Registered

Received 460 Likes on 244 Posts

B dock packed, rafted off, late 80's, Back when put in bay had a non extradition treaty with the U.S.
Old 08-19-2023, 11:03 PM
Registered

Received 365 Likes on 209 Posts

Originally Posted by outonsafari

hah, just re read your post, the stinger with no windshield was my buddy’s boat
Old 08-20-2023, 08:54 AM
Registered

Received 76 Likes on 54 Posts

Wait a sec., KV boats don't have stringers?
Old 09-13-2023, 10:45 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Kv please
Smarty (10-08-2023)