Concept 27' Face lift >

Concept 27' Face lift

Notices

Concept 27' Face lift

Old 04-16-2012, 07:19 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by pfrae
That wrap is awesome!! That really updated your look!! I knew I wanted a yellow and black scheme so it was cheaper for me to paint with my resources.. But now I'm having a brain fart on the black graphics to cover yellow/white line break?
appreciate the compliment!!! I've been getting a good bit of positive feed back on the transformation from what it looked like to what it is now... Do you have any pics of yours completed? I'd love to see it.
Old 04-16-2012, 10:08 PM
Registered

wrap looks awesome, I was looking at a lot of 30's and a lot of them had graphics I just couldnt live with so I passed, mine is basically white so I may consideer a wrap in the future.

IMO I would put an arch back on, I think they look better with arches but that's just me, I also like your upholstery, I am doing mine similar but in blue, I have to piece meal it until winter time, funds are running dry.
Old 04-17-2012, 02:11 AM
Registered

thanks pete I do like the newer style arches but the one that was on it made me cringe with the paint splatter designs. I emailed Concept boats and asked about one of the new style arches and they said no problem could hook me up for oh about $5k.. choke, choke.. i was like.. umm yeah, i dont like the arch that much. lol...... i have one of those anchorshades to put up when we are just hanging out and need some shade. and trust me I know what you mean about the funds running low.. I've spent the bulk of my upgrade money now its nickle and diming me to death. BUT im ready for the summer now and at the end of the day thats what its all about, right?!!! Good luck with your new rig man!!!
Old 04-17-2012, 08:09 AM
Registered

I have a red anchorshade canopy in the swap shop if you need it, I am changing to a blue canopy. I checked out arches when I was shopping for a boat, I was quoted $2600-2800 from a co. in Miami, I thinki it was T&W or something, they made th earches for Renegade, is it possible to re-work your arch and remove the flat panels? anyway boat looks great

I have actually never riden on a Concept so I hope I like the ride, my last boat was a 28 Powerquest so that is my comparison
Old 04-17-2012, 08:50 PM
Registered

Man your boat looks awesome!!! What the wrap cost??? Man what a difference.

Joe
Old 04-18-2012, 12:05 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Pete280
I have a red anchorshade canopy in the swap shop if you need it, I am changing to a blue canopy. I checked out arches when I was shopping for a boat, I was quoted $2600-2800 from a co. in Miami, I thinki it was T&W or something, they made th earches for Renegade, is it possible to re-work your arch and remove the flat panels? anyway boat looks great

I have actually never riden on a Concept so I hope I like the ride, my last boat was a 28 Powerquest so that is my comparison
haha. thats my luck! I ordered a brand new red anchorshade about a week ago. lol guess I should have looked around a bit more for a used one. Thanks for the info on the arch, maybe next winter I can look into having one made.... if thats the case i'd definitely have to put some thought in it to come up with a design that flows with the graphics. As for liking the ride of the concept, I've ridden in several 28'+ boats including a 35' fountain and I am very impressed with the way my concept rides. im sure you will not be disappointed.
Old 04-18-2012, 10:43 AM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by THATS IT
Man your boat looks awesome!!! What the wrap cost??? Man what a difference.

Joe
Looks great...I am curious about the cost and what company did it. Nice.
Old 04-18-2012, 11:36 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by turbo rr
Looks great...I am curious about the cost and what company did it. Nice.
both sides fully wrapped with it extending around the stern a few inches up to where the swimplatform starts, coming up over the sides on top of the rub rail for a 'finished look', the bow covered and a design for the rear center of the transom showing the name and port ran me right at $4,000 Place that did it is out of Pearl River, LA Mirror Image their website is www.madmonsterwraps.com This is what the transom piece looks like.
Attached Thumbnails Concept 27' Face lift-img_3168.jpg  
Old 04-18-2012, 09:08 PM
Registered

Thanks for he reply.
That looks so good, I just showed a friend of mine, his buddy just had his race boat wrapped, looked good.....but not as good as yours....I'm impressed with your design, good job!
Old 04-19-2012, 06:35 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Nice rides!!

InTOXIC- got any numbers on MPH, GPH, RPM, etc and with what props?