Concept logo needed >

Concept logo needed

Notices

Concept logo needed

Old 05-04-2012, 07:40 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Concept logo needed

I can not find an image of the "concept" logo that goes on the back of the concepts. usually says "concept 27" or whatever size. I need to get mine redone and concept boats keeps giving me the run around on where to get them. The only image i can find is the newer logo thats multicolored and has the flag behind it. Im just going to have a local vinyl shop cut me new stickers but i need the logo. Does anyone have it they can email or post on here so I can copy it. I would GREATLY appreciate it.
[email protected]
Old 05-08-2012, 09:46 AM
Registered

Please take a look at your personal email.

Originally Posted by bsullivan403
I can not find an image of the "concept" logo that goes on the back of the concepts. usually says "concept 27" or whatever size. I need to get mine redone and concept boats keeps giving me the run around on where to get them. The only image i can find is the newer logo thats multicolored and has the flag behind it. Im just going to have a local vinyl shop cut me new stickers but i need the logo. Does anyone have it they can email or post on here so I can copy it. I would GREATLY appreciate it.
[email protected]
Old 05-08-2012, 10:05 AM
Registered

replied.
Old 05-09-2012, 11:24 AM
Registered

Bobby i tried replying back but the email kept on coming back as non-valid. it also told me that it was removed or canceled

Originally Posted by bsullivan403
replied.