New 36 speeds >

New 36 speeds

Notices

New 36 speeds

Old 07-31-2019, 10:36 AM
Registered

Received 566 Likes on 339 Posts
Default New 36 speeds

I’m a big fan of the new style 36 with the integrated bracket. What are they running with 300Rs and 400Rs?

Old 07-31-2019, 10:58 AM
Registered

Received 394 Likes on 164 Posts

Good looking boat
Old 08-24-2019, 08:34 PM
Registered

Received 28 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by payuppsucker
Good looking boat
I like their lines!

have you seen this model on a plane? Before they integrated the brackets they ran a bit high on the bow. Great hull, I think they started these with a formula mold back in the day
Old 08-25-2019, 10:39 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I’ve heard it was Apache mold but who really knows the truth except the owner of concept boats
The following users liked this post:
StarLoone (10-27-2021)
Old 08-25-2019, 01:12 PM
Registered

Received 566 Likes on 339 Posts

Originally Posted by 1design

I like their lines!

have you seen this model on a plane? Before they integrated the brackets they ran a bit high on the bow. Great hull, I think they started these with a formula mold back in the day
They are quite light weight. Anyone had build quality issues over the years with them?
Old 11-03-2020, 09:48 PM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 5 Posts

I took delivery in September 2003 of a 36 ordered it new...sold it with in 1 yr. and ordered a 38TE Fountain. I Had issues with Concept with paint chipping off, like coming off in round circles on painted graphics and powder coat issues on the arch because Concept would powder coat a lot of arches then drill for the various accessories and options. This opened up the powder coat to the elements and it would bubble and peel. It also had a squeaky front stringer after a year and that was my biggest worry. The factory would never honor warranty and everything was a fight with them.

Boat is very light in the front so you need to keep the tabs down ( I upgraded to Mercury 280 Racing K Planes....boat needs them badly over the cheap Bennett that are standard) and trimmed mid way to in or the nose flys to the sky but it slices through rough choppy water like a narrow old school hull. 2 big Anchors in front helped. It is a very wet ride though and that was the biggest complaint. My 36 had 250efi's and in perfect water did 61 on low fuel. Mid fuel 2 on board in average water 58-59 tops. I had a mid grade stereo in them boat. Concept does a fantastic job on rigging on the boat the the wiring on the stereo was a work of art. My Fountain wiring was horrible looking although never had an issue.

I did research and I am pretty sure this hull was a splash of a 33 Apache...was told down in Miami it was a splash of a splash. ;-) good looking boat with lots of cool options and graphics. I like the new integrated transom.
The following 2 users liked this post by FeverMike:
hogie roll (10-18-2021), StarLoone (10-04-2021)