Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Technical > Do It Yourself, Boating on a Budget
Any one used or heard of this Engine Builder? >

Any one used or heard of this Engine Builder?

Notices

Any one used or heard of this Engine Builder?

Old 10-17-2011, 02:50 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

dont trust those kind of sites!
Old 11-15-2011, 07:36 AM
Registered

Default marshall engines

let me tell yu a long story short
im a service center in ftw texas and i was replacing a 4.3 roller motor for a customer(freeze damage) and tryed :"marshall"
ai usually use rapido for my stock replacements an been very happy,this guy wanted to save a buck so,.,,,,
after speaking with this yahoo on the phone an listening to his own patting on the back and bragging on his engines reluctantly i purchased said engine
'the 1 week shippping turned into 3 with 2 seperate lies about why,when and where the engine as'
i had to threarem cancelling order,i shoulda known something was up when he wouldnt take paypal!!
i finnaly get a REAL tracking number an the enginres on its way from nj......when it arrives on the truck i told the driver "THATS NOT MINE"
well friends,this "awesome build" was on a USED TIRE,strapped to a busted up pallett with a strap and a little bit of plastic on it
upon further inspection.....no oil pump,partial gasket set an NO OIL OR ASSY LUBE could be seen anywhere
i TRIED contacting this yankee arsehole about the motor an he NEVER answered my calls no returned my messages
i disputed charges with my credit card co,.,,on last day of grace period he replied an guees what,,,,,,all i complained about he turned it around saying he tried callin me numerous times an my phone didnt work,which by the way is a cell which i carry at all times an number hasnt changed in over 10 years.........he told the bank he wasnt gouing to refund the money untill i sent motor back in which i wanted to do from day 1 an couldnt,.....i sent the motor back AT MY EXPENSE and as of today,1 yr later,my bank still hasnt been refunded so tell all your friends,aquaintances an even enemies about this yahoo to RUN FAR FAST AS YU CAN!!
Old 11-15-2011, 10:33 PM
Registered

we all like a bargain........ but if its to good to be true......... usually it is