Anyone have bad gas causing problems? >

Anyone have bad gas causing problems?

Notices

Anyone have bad gas causing problems?

Old 07-30-2012, 08:57 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by stickman811
@Bikerz.. Try putting your finger tip over the hole while it's idling. Bought and restored a 66 Plymouth Fury with a 318 that had confounded the owner and he finally gave up. About 5 yards of vaccuum hoses replaced and I drove it up onto the car hauler while the original owners heart broke. Vaccuum leaks where there Shouldn't be one..especially on a finicky computer controlled motor, is bound to cause trouble. Just a quick check trick to see if you've got an oe hose missing or disconnected.
I tried putting my finger on it then I checked the Service manual it is just a vent. I will check the vacuum that goes to the cool fuel system that is the only vacuum line on the motor from what I can see.
Old 08-09-2012, 06:37 AM
mtm
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Check the fuel pickup check ball valve could be clogged or use a portable fuel tank