4.3 mpi spark n fuel tables >

4.3 mpi spark n fuel tables

Notices

4.3 mpi spark n fuel tables

Old 03-28-2021, 02:01 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 4.3 mpi spark n fuel tables

Hi all , Im trying to find some data / pics of spark tables / fuel tables and injector data for a 4.3 mpi if anyone would be kind enough to help ? I have no original pcm so trying to get up n running using a truck ecm but obviously spark n fuel tables will be different altogether , Thank you
Old 03-28-2021, 07:11 AM
Registered

Received 471 Likes on 367 Posts

I don't have it, but what you need is the Bin file (assuming you have something like mefiburn)
Also assuming MEFI ECM
Old 03-28-2021, 11:21 PM
Registered

Thanks Dodge , Yeah a bin File would be the best option unfortunately not found one in months of searching or messaging tuners etc seems they are like rocking horse poop lol. I do have the motor running fairly well it would just be nice to have it tuned up as should be rather than the tune I have done from logging and altering, would also be cool to see how far off I am
I guess a 350 mag bin wouldn't be far off either as same motor with 2 extra cylinders, I did find a spark table on here that someone had posted and Ive adapted that for my motor so sort if in the right direction but just feels there's more to gain from the motor with correct values in the tune.

Thanks
Gary

Last edited by airbrush guy; 03-28-2021 at 11:35 PM.
Old 03-29-2021, 06:56 AM
Registered

Received 471 Likes on 367 Posts

Could tune it for optimum using a O2 sensors in the exhaust and AFR (air fuel ratio) meter
Articfriends would have some good info but doubt if he has a 4.3 file

Are your plugs looking black?
Old 03-29-2021, 11:55 AM
Registered

Received 110 Likes on 82 Posts

The cubic inches per bore on the 4.3 is identical or nearly identical to the 5.7. If the 4.3 and the 5.7 have the same sized injector and fuel pressure the BPW will be the same for both motors. Manually inserting the BPW specs from a 350 base tune for fuel and spark will run the motor.
Old 03-31-2021, 10:25 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Trash
The cubic inches per bore on the 4.3 is identical or nearly identical to the 5.7. If the 4.3 and the 5.7 have the same sized injector and fuel pressure the BPW will be the same for both motors. Manually inserting the BPW specs from a 350 base tune for fuel and spark will run the motor.
Thanks That's the way I've been looking at it but still trying to find the info has proved impossible. I found a 350 spark table on here and using that at the min but made my own fuel table as couldn't find any and have messaged tuners and searched forums for fuel table and the injector specs and still have nothing. I have fudged my own data together after lots of reading and comparisons for the injectors and whilst it does run well I would still rather it have the correct data for injectors and fuel as all the time spent logging and changing values could be a waste of time.

Thanks
Gary
Old 04-01-2021, 10:46 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by airbrush guy
Thanks That's the way I've been looking at it but still trying to find the info has proved impossible. I found a 350 spark table on here and using that at the min but made my own fuel table as couldn't find any and have messaged tuners and searched forums for fuel table and the injector specs and still have nothing. I have fudged my own data together after lots of reading and comparisons for the injectors and whilst it does run well I would still rather it have the correct data for injectors and fuel as all the time spent logging and changing values could be a waste of time.

Thanks
Gary
I have a tune from 1995 350 Mag EFI/MP using 26 lb injectors. Give me a day or so and I will see what data I can get you.
The following users liked this post:
airbrush guy (04-03-2021)
Old 04-02-2021, 06:12 AM
Registered

Thanks Trash , that would be awsome
Old 04-02-2021, 04:10 PM
Registered

I PM'd you some of the data. If you need more PM an email and I can fire off some more information.
The following users liked this post:
airbrush guy (04-03-2021)
Old 04-03-2021, 01:08 AM
Registered

Thanks Trash PM'd you