engine mounts are the billet ones worth the extra cost >

engine mounts are the billet ones worth the extra cost

Notices

engine mounts are the billet ones worth the extra cost

Old 03-09-2023, 08:40 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 817 Likes on 374 Posts

Ill try to see if I can find a pic, I have some somewhere from when I installed the extension box that may show it
Old 03-09-2023, 08:46 PM
Registered

Received 27 Likes on 18 Posts

Originally Posted by articfriends

Ill try to see if I can find a pic, I have some somewhere from when I installed the extension box that may show it
Thanks Smitty.
Old 03-10-2023, 04:43 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 817 Likes on 374 Posts

Originally Posted by tgorbett
Thanks Smitty.
I cant seem to find a pic of the bilge with the mounts BUT if you look at the OPs link in his first post, you will see the mounts (billet with post) and then picture putting 3" x 5" 1/2" thick aluminum L angle about 12" long down one stringer on each side with a similar sandwich plate on other side of the stringer
Old 03-13-2023, 07:25 AM
Registered

Received 54 Likes on 38 Posts

Originally Posted by articfriends
I cant seem to find a pic of the bilge with the mounts BUT if you look at the OPs link in his first post, you will see the mounts (billet with post) and then picture putting 3" x 5" 1/2" thick aluminum L angle about 12" long down one stringer on each side with a similar sandwich plate on other side of the stringer
I was going to make a 1/2" aluminum cap (3 sides) that slides down over my stringer, through bolt it with sleeves epoxyed into the stringer. I wanted the stringer in a metal sandwich LOL. Then use a recessed bolt through the bottom of the plate to hold the mount too. I was thinking of also adding some 5200 to the plate too but I know it might never come off if I ever needed to remove it.