Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Donzi
Any word on how the 27 ZR turned out??? >

Any word on how the 27 ZR turned out???

Notices

Any word on how the 27 ZR turned out???

Old 07-26-2006, 08:15 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Any word on how the 27 ZR turned out???

I have been trying to get a ride/ find one for a while now. Have an 18 Classic I'm selling/ might be sold, and want to go bigger and faster.

ANyone got one/ heard of them/ want to take me for a ride??

-Todd
Old 07-27-2006, 08:42 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Any word on how the 27 ZR turned out???

Hi Todd. The 27 is one awesome boat, if you go on to donzi.net and talk to Jed Skibo he bought one from me, I know you have called a few times and we are waiting for our stock boat Donzi wants to show ours at the Dealer meeting in August she is a 2007 with a 496/HO they top out around 72 MPH and cut through the water like a knife, I took Jed Skibo home by water about 60 miles south of my marina, this way I could go through the boat with him at the same time. We hit every kind of situation going to his house, winds were coming out of the SE at 20-30mph bay was 2-3 Chop and sometimes you hit a good size roller, we ran across the top at 65mph. then we hit rain pulled back to 50mph once we cleared the Manahawken Bridge the water settled down to 1ft and we ran 70+ mph with 3 people aboard and full tank, My wife was with us and even said to me this boat rides better then our 26ZX, Once we hit Beach Haven we were totaly fogged in, so we headed for the Ocean once everything cleared Bad Move! The Ocean had 15-20 breaking rollers we hit the first 2 and came back in by the the boat launched real nice! All in All this was a good experience for the customer and myself to see how the Donzi 27 ZR reacts, This is a picture of Jeds. Ours will be the same graphic but red.
Attached Thumbnails Any word on how the 27 ZR turned out???-side-web.jpg  
Old 08-02-2006, 12:29 PM
Registered

Received 18 Likes on 11 Posts
Default Re: Any word on how the 27 ZR turned out???

Ocean Performance has a 27 ZR in stock with a 496Ho and an XR and nice mild graphics. These new donzi's are really nice and I think the 27 is the best bang for your buck.