Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Donzi
2007 Shelby Donzi >

2007 Shelby Donzi

Notices

2007 Shelby Donzi

Old 12-20-2006, 04:31 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: 2007 Shelby Donzi

Jamie: Congradulations on your new Donzi If you need me I am here for you.
Frank
Old 12-20-2006, 04:44 PM
Lakeside Restorations.com
Commercial Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Shanghied Again
Jamie: Congradulations on your new Donzi If you need me I am here for you.
Frank
Thanks. I did not end up with the 27 ZR. I actually found a brand new 2006 26zx left over with a trailer.. Or I should say the wife did. The deal was too good to pass up. I always liked the ZX"s for the space. I will just have to supercharge it until I get a bigger one again. I know the wife is not planning on stopping on this one. I think she wants a floating house. However I am planning on keeping this one for a bit longer this time.

Neither you or nor woody currently had a new left over one. However the place is taking good care of us so far with this purchase. The deal was too good even Woody said to take advantage of it. I got a great rate with a slight increase in payment. $50-$70 difference.

Also there is another post here in the Donzi section about someone who may be interested in your 26zx you have for sale. It was recent I cant remember the exact thread after looking at hundreds a day. They were wondering were you were on the post. You may want to check it out if they are still interested..

Thanks again Frank & Happy holidays., I hope you recieved our card.

jamie / lakeside

Last edited by LAKESIDE RESTORATIONS; 12-20-2006 at 06:32 PM.
Old 12-20-2006, 07:52 PM
Registered

Congrats Jaime.....post some pics when you get her home.

What motor does she have...the boat not your wife....

Undertaker
Old 12-20-2006, 08:33 PM
Commercial Member

Originally Posted by Undertaker
Congrats Jaime.....post some pics when you get her home.

What motor does she have...the boat not your wife....

Undertaker
You wait Ed. Jay wishes he could get a boat that has an engine that would be as fast as my mouth. 24/7 never any down time. No such luck yet.

It has a 496 magHO. Like yours and our old boat. This boat I dont mind him making alterations because we will have it for a bit of time. I already know the boat & what to expect. It has enough space for a couple cases of wine to keep me quiet. Now I am back to having cabin space. (Storage for my wigs, wine, smokes & bikinis I told Jay it is an anniversary gift that I "bought" I am the one that found it doesn't that count for something? We are picking up on our anniversary. kristin

Jay is xmas shopping now. Early this year.
Old 12-20-2006, 08:39 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Undertaker
Donzi WILL build a 525 22 classic if ya have the cash. Undertker
Bingo

Congrats on the new ride JW, now get yer ass to AOTH this year... Or hell, just send Kristin and the boat
Attached Thumbnails 2007 Shelby Donzi-dsc00395.jpg  
Old 12-20-2006, 08:58 PM
Commercial Member

Originally Posted by Scott B
Bingo

Congrats on the new ride JW, now get yer ass to AOTH this year... Or hell, just send Kristin and the boat

I see you have a pic of a Shelby with a 525.. Where did that come from?? All of the sheets I have said it wasnt an option.. Did the owner have some connections & cash that allowed him to get it installed at the factory, or did he install it after he took delivery??

BTW: Scott, Be careful what you wish for if I send Kristin. If I send her down you cant send her back!! We are married & I know the real her. She saves her good behavior for others. Jamie
Old 12-20-2006, 10:00 PM
Registered

Hey guys congrats on the boat whats the speed fromm the 26zx and 27zr is that new for 07? any pics of the 07 27zr? art
Old 12-21-2006, 04:13 AM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

LOL, we can pair her up with Donzichick and the girl who runs the 125 MPH cat for the weekend.. She'll have a blast..

$$$ talks aparently.. It also has a shorty from the plant..
Old 12-21-2006, 10:08 AM
Commercial Member

Originally Posted by Scott B
LOL, we can pair her up with Donzichick and the girl who runs the 125 MPH cat for the weekend.. She'll have a blast..

$$$ talks aparently.. It also has a shorty from the plant..

Kristin would have a blast with that.. She is actually just as much a speed freak as we are..

As far as the Shelby, that must have been a tad pricey not to mention the connections to get that factory installed! It is a cool ride though.. J
Old 12-21-2006, 10:12 AM
Commercial Member

Originally Posted by AIR TIME
Hey guys congrats on the boat whats the speed fromm the 26zx and 27zr is that new for 07? any pics of the 07 27zr? art

Thanks Air Time.. The 27zr has been out for a little over a year. The Zx has been out longer, but is being phased out. The Zx has a bit more room & beam to it over the zr but is on a out of the box set up a few mph on average slower because of it having extra weight because of it.. They are both wave crushers for thier size. I am hoping for aroug 68gps on the 26Zx. the 27zr runs about 72 gps.. As soon as I get it home & get thru the holiday I will post some pics of the zx. There are a lot of Zr pics on Donzi's new website.. Jamie /Lakeside

Quick Reply: 2007 Shelby Donzi

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.