Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Donzi
From Baja to Donzi ZX Advice >

From Baja to Donzi ZX Advice

Notices

From Baja to Donzi ZX Advice

Old 09-13-2007, 01:16 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Everyone I meet who owns a Baja is usually very happy with it. Then there are the ones who owned one and moved on to bigger and better ie. Cigs, but they still speak highly of Baja.

The Baja "Haters" I run into are usually fools to begin with. Whatever they have if they have anything, they think is the best and it's usually 10-15yrs old and needs constant work but it's not a Baja so that makes them happy.!
Old 09-13-2007, 01:18 PM
Registered

Turboed, trust me I've heard all the crap people talk but the funny thing is you usually wont find someone that has actually owened a Baja talk sh!t about them. I've owned this boat since new and have had it in some REALLY big water. Like I said, the water where I live is average 6-8 footers and I'm not exagerating. Ask anyone that's boated here or just look at the pics from the Ventura races I posted on the main board.

The only stress cracks on my boat are at the corners of the windscreen...That's it! I get nothing but compliments when people run with me about how well it handles the big water for a small boat. I love the boat and would keep it but I'm moving up. I would be staying with Baja but I've wanted a Cig since I was 11 and I'm in a position to buy now so once my boat is gone I'll be moving on. But I don't have a negative comment about Baja. Great riding/running boat
Old 09-13-2007, 01:20 PM
Registered

baja 25 Outlaw won the World Championship in Key West in 2001. The boat was P5-25 raced by Thunder Marine from St. Pete
Old 09-13-2007, 01:21 PM
Registered

I haven't had any problems with mine,got around 300hrs. on it,and have not been real easy on it,don't get me wrong I take damn good care of it but it's four years old and looks brand new that has to say Baja builds a good product.
Old 09-13-2007, 01:22 PM
Registered

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is my third Baja,and I hope to buy a 33' Outlaw one of these days.The quality gets better year after year.As far as the 25' goes I don"t see how a boat in that size range could handle rough water any better,there comes a time where it's still a 25' boat and you can't ask a hell of a lot more out of it.I also think people have differing opinions on how to gauge what a 2' chop is and a 4'chop.There now I'll step down off my soapbox
Registered

Most people that bash, have never ridden in a newer baja. It is cool to some people to jump on the bandwagon of the high doller boat club. That's fine, those of us who know laugh at the ignorance. My 232, 25 OL, and 29 OL, have all been rock solid.
Registered

Daze land the reest of the guys....I could not agree more. I have had two Baja's
and would buy another in a heartbeat...I currently own a 02 H2X and love it as much as my new wife (hope she does't read this!!!)..anyway weather it is a h2x outlaw, or a 275, I personally don't know a Baja owner that isn't totally happy...I know there are some but I am yet to meet them....Considering all aspects of the boat such as cost, features etc...they just can't be beat in value. Just me .02 worth
Old 09-13-2007, 01:23 PM
Registered

I've had my '98 for two seasons now. I think it is the best single engine "sport boat" available. After all, I think that people in this class dream of blazing in a offshore 36+ footer someday, and the 25 is actually designed after a larger offshore cig style boat. (36 Outlaw to be exact) Win, Win if you ask me.
Plus, Outlaws look so fu@#in cool.
Old 09-13-2007, 01:25 PM
Registered

U know I am on my 2nd baja. I have never riden in any other boat but I will tell you what I have put my 25 outlaw thru some **** that would scare most guys and I have never had any problems with it, I will always be a DIEHARD Baja fan,and to those that are talking **** on Baja's KISS MY ASS PRETTY BOY
Old 09-13-2007, 01:27 PM
Registered

If you hate drawing a crowd, don't get an Outlaw

Quick Reply: From Baja to Donzi ZX Advice

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.