Upgrades and some bling for my 22ZX >

Upgrades and some bling for my 22ZX

Notices

Upgrades and some bling for my 22ZX

Old 10-27-2007, 06:44 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Upgrades and some bling for my 22ZX

Well now that the boating season is all but over for the northern folks, I thought I'd share some photos of some upgrades and bling items that were added to my ZX this year. The most significant was the addition of an EMI Thunder exhaust system. Included is a before and after pic. I had the manifolds powdercoated to match the color scheme and the ss risers look sweet. I lost quite a bit of wieght from the engine with this system and it sounds beautiful. Next, I upgraded to Livorsi Waterproof series gauges and GPS speedometer with Livorsi slimline bezels with purple/yellow combo to compliment the boat graphics. This summer I had a new carpet made by Custom Marine Carpet and had the ZX logo and "Twenty Two" lettering inlaid in yellow. They did a nice job and it is top quality. I also replaced the speakers and went with new covers from Xtreme Audio Covers. These are nice as the checkered flag pattern matches the Reflections graphic package on the boat. It definitely was the year of add-ons. It's hard to think about putting her away for the winter!

Here's the exhaust and carpet...

John
Attached Thumbnails Upgrades and some bling for my 22ZX-img_0241.jpg   Upgrades and some bling for my 22ZX-img_0706.jpg   Upgrades and some bling for my 22ZX-carpet.jpg  

Old 10-27-2007, 06:46 PM
Registered

...new Livorsi gauges
Attached Thumbnails Upgrades and some bling for my 22ZX-img_0141.jpg   Upgrades and some bling for my 22ZX-img_0751a.jpg   Upgrades and some bling for my 22ZX-img_0754a.jpg  

Old 10-27-2007, 06:49 PM
Registered

...and speaker covers
Attached Thumbnails Upgrades and some bling for my 22ZX-img_0167a.jpg   Upgrades and some bling for my 22ZX-img_0750a.jpg  
Old 10-28-2007, 11:48 AM
Lakeside Restorations.com
Commercial Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Nice work.. Jamie / Lakeside