help me find a boat >

help me find a boat

Notices

help me find a boat

Old 01-01-2015, 07:36 PM
Registered

Received 228 Likes on 77 Posts
Default help me find a boat

Not sure if anyone watches island buyers on HGTV but there was a boat on there today that im trying to find photos of. It looked like a donzi. think it had ZR or Z on the hullside. so i think it was a donzi.. very quick clips of the boat...

looked like an ALL gold 22-24' boat. no windsheild, smooth/no bond rail like the new skaters... had some big seats in it. assume its only a single. and the area the TV show was filmed in was the muskoka lakes area...

ring a bell? trying to find some photos of the boat!

Thanks!
Old 01-03-2015, 12:01 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 84 Likes on 31 Posts

I saw that too and am not sure what it is. At first I thought it was a barrel back Donzi or a Corsican, but I think it might be one of the clone/similar boats.
Old 01-05-2015, 09:08 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

tried to look up the episode on youtube couldn't find it the barrelback and the corsican are both 18 footers the gt was a 21 so was one of the hornets they did make a Z boat in 22 to 29 range as well as the newer ZX and ZR
you can look thru our classic model page here to see if anything looks familiar our model page is broken down by LOA check the Literature tab in each model for pics

http://www.lgdonziclassic.com/pages/Modals.asp
Old 01-06-2015, 03:28 PM
Registered

Received 228 Likes on 77 Posts

yup just tried looking as well... have to pay for the episode... im going to try and see if i can find it on TV again and take a photo of it...