Dash upgrade

Notices

Dash upgrade

Old 06-24-2019, 08:36 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by madbouyz
It's interesting how technology has shaped our view of boat instrument panels. Remember the old days ? The more gauges the more wow !
Now , I know nothing about that can of beverage but what about that chip/flake on the shifter/throttle housing ? ? haha
shifters are next
Old 06-26-2019, 07:00 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by BBYSTWY
Looks awesome!! What switches did you use? I was going to use the namebrand ones but didn't want to fork out the cash so I used amazon Chinese ones lol
The switches we use are from Bocatech. As a dealer, I default to using them because of the ease of use. A majority of the cheaper ones that can be bought online are limited to a 5A current load and will require relays in order to run any load drawing more than that. The newer technology in the resettable Bocatech switches has made the system much more user friendly from an install perspective in eliminating the need for redundant fuses, breakers, and relays that fail (IMO.)
Old 06-26-2019, 07:28 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 250 Likes on 126 Posts

Totally agree with you...those are very very nice switches...I just couldn't justify the money but now looking back I probably should have just bit the bullet and got them...oh well...the cheapies I have work for now and are the same size as bocas so as they fail I'll replace them with good ones hahaha

Again very nice looking dash!!!
Old 08-23-2019, 10:56 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thank you guys. I've been very happy with it and look forward to further upgrades, including the beer.