Donzi 22 ZX up for auction >

Donzi 22 ZX up for auction

Notices

Donzi 22 ZX up for auction

Old 10-03-2019, 12:32 PM
Registered

Received 15 Likes on 7 Posts
Default Donzi 22 ZX up for auction

Very clean 22 ZX up for auction on Boats on Blocks, many updates and newer aluminum trailer. 7.4 MPI.

https://boatsonblocks.com/products/1...ruiser-7-4-mpi
Old 10-03-2019, 01:11 PM
Registered

Received 283 Likes on 170 Posts

Saw your other post on value.

I've seen quite a few listed for $20-25K, real money for a good one probably closer to $18K. The 7.4MPI motor on this one really kills the value in my opinion. I would much rather have one with just about any motor except the 7.4MPI because its my understanding you can't really do anything with the motor, maybe I'm wrong. Or maybe some people just don't care to run more than 60mph in a 22ft boat, but those people would probably prefer the Merc 6.2 considering they have about the same power as the 7.4 MPI.

Love the boat.

Last edited by TexomaPowerboater; 10-03-2019 at 01:15 PM.
Old 10-03-2019, 01:53 PM
SB
Registered

Received 3,115 Likes on 1,402 Posts

There was a gentleman from TX that had one with an HP500 in it. Not sure what engine was original. He was on this forum and Speedwake for years. Mudball was his screen name. He got it to fly pretty good. I believe he was one of FTMBob's customers.
Old 10-03-2019, 05:00 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by TexomaPowerboater
Saw your other post on value.

I've seen quite a few listed for $20-25K, real money for a good one probably closer to $18K. The 7.4MPI motor on this one really kills the value in my opinion. I would much rather have one with just about any motor except the 7.4MPI because its my understanding you can't really do anything with the motor, maybe I'm wrong. Or maybe some people just don't care to run more than 60mph in a 22ft boat, but those people would probably prefer the Merc 6.2 considering they have about the same power as the 7.4 MPI.

Love the boat.
Ya, depends on buyer. The tradeoff is the 7.4 MPI is bullet proof, low 60s boat. You could do a lot to a 7.4, but it's probably not worth it. Nice turn key boat. With the new trailer and bravo, I think this one is probably worth around 20 to 22?
Old 10-03-2019, 05:03 PM
Registered

Looks clean.