2008 38ZSF Seat Removal >

2008 38ZSF Seat Removal

Notices

2008 38ZSF Seat Removal

Old 03-13-2020, 10:43 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2008 38ZSF Seat Removal

Anybody able to offer tips on removing the seat back on the transom cockpit seat? Looking to reupholster and the bottom came off readily - just as soon not break anything getting off the seat back.
Thanks in advance
Old 03-23-2020, 03:07 PM
Registered

Removed mine last year. Run your fingers along the bottom of the seat back and feel for holes in the vinyl. Use a long phillips head screwdriver through the vinyl access hole and you'll find the screw heads in there.
Next, lift up access panel to go under floor where the generator and batteries are. There are 5 or 6 more screws all the way back past the live wells that you'll have to take out that attaches the upper portion of the back of the seat.
Hope this helps!
Old 03-30-2020, 04:36 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by 33 powerplay
Removed mine last year. Run your fingers along the bottom of the seat back and feel for holes in the vinyl. Use a long phillips head screwdriver through the vinyl access hole and you'll find the screw heads in there.
Next, lift up access panel to go under floor where the generator and batteries are. There are 5 or 6 more screws all the way back past the live wells that you'll have to take out that attaches the upper portion of the back of the seat.
Hope this helps!
Thanks - appreciate the tips.