Any New DW's Being Built >

Any New DW's Being Built

Notices

Any New DW's Being Built

Old 09-16-2011, 09:25 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Any New DW's Being Built

Are there any new DW's being built? I keep hearing a rumor of a twin OB version coming out west, but that seems to be very hush hush. Is anything else being built? I have a couple of things going on that if they play out, I might just be in the market. Definitely love these boats.

Has any #6 32's been built that were dialed in? Personally, I think that twin 850sci's would be a great overall package. Fast and reliable.

What is the biggest power that smeone has put in a DW 32? I am surprised that we are not seeing more DW's being built with big power. I know that DCB has built several of their 31's with the new 1350's. Any idea why DW's are not out there with that type of power? To me, that would be a no brainer. Should be faster and definitely handle big water better. DW or DCB... I would take a DW any day and 2x on Sunday.
Old 09-17-2011, 09:19 PM
Registered

Default Doug Wrights

Bah Bah Bah; A Wanna Be
Old 09-18-2011, 11:17 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by boatsbywheels
Bah Bah Bah; A Wanna Be
If you say so...