Notices

MDC Drive Sync

Old 11-04-2019, 10:24 AM
Registered

Received 28 Likes on 19 Posts

All In. I sent a PM but your inbox is full. I am not the greatest when it comes to searching. Can you please post or PM the link to your thread.

Thanks!
Old 11-04-2019, 12:01 PM
Registered

Received 342 Likes on 120 Posts

What's the cost to purchase a drive sync?
Old 11-04-2019, 12:34 PM
Registered

Received 82 Likes on 58 Posts

Sorry, my membership expired over the weekend. PMs are back to operating normally.
But here is the link....

Merc 600 SCI IAC 1 Amp Fuse Install

Mike C's (MDC) IAC harness should be very similar to mine if you don't want to go through the trouble of making your own or you don't have the proper crimpers.

Terry
Originally Posted by Madman7
All In. I sent a PM but your inbox is full. I am not the greatest when it comes to searching. Can you please post or PM the link to your thread.

Thanks!
Old 11-04-2019, 12:36 PM
Registered

$895 for the regular one, but if I had to do it again, I'd go for the race version with presets.

TrimSync

Originally Posted by Marginmn
What's the cost to purchase a drive sync?
Old 11-04-2019, 02:50 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by ALL_IN!
$895 for the regular one, but if I had to do it again, I'd go for the race version with presets.

TrimSync
Thanks, not bad at all. It's on the list for this winter.
Old 11-05-2019, 03:22 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 46 Likes on 23 Posts

Originally Posted by ALL_IN!

TrimSync
Terry, Mike can modify the standard into a race version with the presets.
Old 11-05-2019, 06:18 AM
Registered

I hear talk about needing the Merc sending units - Will this work on Arneson drives?
Old 11-05-2019, 06:52 AM
Registered

Received 278 Likes on 97 Posts

Originally Posted by Marginmn
I hear talk about needing the Merc sending units - Will this work on Arneson drives?
I called Mike last year and asked the same question and he gave me a few different ways to install it on Arnesons. BEST customer service in this industry! Looking forward to buying some products from him soon!
Old 11-05-2019, 07:57 AM
Registered

I'm not going to send it back to him. He's already had his hands on it twice since he sold it to me - probably lost all of his profit for this transaction on me - lol. I couldn't for the life of me get it calibrated. Lots of phone calls, emails, sent back to him for testing, etc. I gave up on the install (and had it for 2 years). Mike offered to drive to Ky to install and calibrate for me. ( <-- WOW!)

Then I decided to take the boat to Big Thunder Marine and Precision Paint Worx to have some maintenance taken care of last winter. I threw the box in the truck and asked them to install it. I also called Mike to let him know the boat would be at LOTO for most of the winter. He drove down and assisted with the install and calibration. Found out one of my trim sensors had a dead spot in it - BTM replaced both sensors and the box works like a charm. Not exactly user error, but the instructions DID reference trim sensor confirmation - Terry said "my trim sensors aren't bad, just install it and go!" RTFM

It works fine as it is, and I'm completely happy with the product and the company. Highly recommended.
Terry

Originally Posted by VoodooRob
Terry, Mike can modify the standard into a race version with the presets.
Old 11-05-2019, 11:15 AM
Registered

Received 28 Likes on 19 Posts

Just an FYI since I found this thread from searching. "Trim Sync" is for OB's, "Drive Sync" is for Out Drives. I had to ask him when I was on the phone ordering my kit. They appeared to be the same thing from description on his website so I had to inquire what the difference was.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.