Bravo xr- imco sc- imco Scx >

Bravo xr- imco sc- imco Scx

Notices

Bravo xr- imco sc- imco Scx

Old 07-28-2021, 02:10 PM
Registered

Received 419 Likes on 247 Posts

Originally Posted by spending money
Well it’s done. Sending a check as a deposit tomorrow for the scx. The sc lower is on its way to imco now.
Much better than trying to upgrade the Bravo. You will be out boating more!!!
The following 4 users liked this post by underpsi68:
endeavour32 (10-27-2021), Quinlan (07-29-2021), RedBoatFl (07-30-2021), spending money (07-28-2021)
Old 08-02-2021, 11:56 AM
Registered

Received 28 Likes on 19 Posts

I run twing 640HP blower motors. I have run a Bravo with XR gears but behind a Drive Guardian, today I run Imco SCs found a great geal. I still run the Drive Guardians best money I have spent! Spinning 32s at 95 MPH GPS
Old 08-02-2021, 08:49 PM
Registered

Received 13 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by RBeyer
I run twing 640HP blower motors. I have run a Bravo with XR gears but behind a Drive Guardian, today I run Imco SCs found a great geal. I still run the Drive Guardians best money I have spent! Spinning 32s at 95 MPH GPS
I had a last minute change of heart and went with all American drive service. Going to run the ultra series with a drive guardian. Gaining a year warranty and saving about 8 grand. I think that the scx may have been a little overkill for my normal boating habitat and the realistic power level of the engine in the boat.
By all means if I every have to make a thread about doing this again I will fully expect someone to remind me of this.
Old 08-03-2021, 01:39 PM
Registered

Received 28 Likes on 19 Posts

I had a last minute change of heart and went with all American drive service. Going to run the ultra series with a drive guardian. Gaining a year warranty and saving about 8 grand. I think that the scx may have been a little overkill for my normal boating habitat and the realistic power level of the engine in the boat.
By all means if I every have to make a thread about doing this again I will fully expect someone to remind me of this.
I ran that way for a season with the Drive Guardians with Zero trouble, have since moved to IMCO SC's because of the deal on them. Both of my Bravo's are being enjoyed by others now with no problems. Best of luck!
Old 08-04-2021, 09:35 AM
Registered

Received 795 Likes on 444 Posts

Spending Money,

I think you'll be a lot happier with that $8K in you pocket instead of hanging on the back of your boat, not doing you any good. There certainly isn't anything wrong with the SCXs, but, if you don't need them with your application, the heavily upgraded Bravos are a much better option for the money.

Thanks. Brad.
Model Machine and Precision LLC
(937)545-8991
The following users liked this post:
spending money (08-09-2021)
Old 08-09-2021, 06:28 PM
Registered

Received 13 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by Brad Christy
Spending Money,

I think you'll be a lot happier with that $8K in you pocket instead of hanging on the back of your boat, not doing you any good. There certainly isn't anything wrong with the SCXs, but, if you don't need them with your application, the heavily upgraded Bravos are a much better option for the money.

Thanks. Brad.
Model Machine and Precision LLC
(937)545-8991
the amount I boat during a season I’ll put the 8k towards fuel!!!