Identifying my drive reservoir >

Identifying my drive reservoir

Notices

Identifying my drive reservoir

Old 05-22-2024, 06:42 AM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Default Identifying my drive reservoir

Hey yall, looking to see if anyone can tell me what I have here. The reservoir has cracked and leaked out all the drive oil right before memorial day weekend. Looking to see if it can be identified so I can buy a new bottle for it in hopes to retain the mount so I don't have to drill new holes in the transom. I've looked everywhere I could think of including the drive manufacturer and only came up with the idea that it looks like something imco would have made in the past but considering it's on a konrad 540 ACE package I doubt it. Any help or direction would be appreciated, TIA

Old 05-22-2024, 07:21 AM
Were doomed!
Charter Member

Received 963 Likes on 486 Posts

Cant you just get a new piece of lexan or polycarbonate tube and replace it? Just looks like a clear tube of plastic.... i get most of my plastic from Tap Plastics online and they even cut to size. Just measure the ID and OD along with the length and i'm sure they can get you a new one that fits...they even have colored tubes if you wanna get spicy

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy horsepower. And I've never seen a sad person hauling a$$!
Old 05-22-2024, 09:18 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 525 Likes on 248 Posts

If the diameter of yours matches this one then you could use your billet mounting clamps on this one.
https://www.cpperformance.com/p-1585...th-sender.aspx