depth Finder >

depth Finder

Notices

depth Finder

Old 04-22-2015, 03:09 PM
Registered

Received 228 Likes on 77 Posts
Default depth Finder

Put a new depth finder gauge in the boat with the new dash and im trying to figure out what way I can wire the new guage to the wires from the orig depth finder. My issue is that my depth finder had a plug in the back of the guage to plug into the new sender. Though the sender that came in the kit is far from "solid" seems like something I would attach to a pontoon boat.. And the orig depth worked so I just need to wire in this new guage. Here is my delema. On the guage side I have 3 wires. BLUE, BLACK, and bare cooper all wrapped into one main wire that I lopped off to see what the wires were. And on the boat side, I have 4 wires a BLACK, RED, WHITE, and GREEN... the instructions say nothing about what I need of course, maybe someone can shed some insite on how yall have done this before

Thanks in advance
Old 04-23-2015, 09:50 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 35 Likes on 17 Posts

I remember that gauge and transducer must match: ie, the old 192hz vs the newer 200hz transducers.

Just a thought. .02