Mobile vessel view >

Mobile vessel view

Notices

Mobile vessel view

Old 01-20-2020, 06:13 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Mobile vessel view

Does anyone use this? How do you like it? Eventually I want to put a MFD in but till then I am thinking about a panel mounted iPad and the vessel view. To my understanding it will give me all the engine instruments, some how fuel quantity, speed, etc. is this what Im thinking it is or am I off?
thanks yall
Old 01-21-2020, 06:41 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Iflylow57 View Post
Does anyone use this? How do you like it? Eventually I want to put a MFD in but till then I am thinking about a panel mounted iPad and the vessel view. To my understanding it will give me all the engine instruments, some how fuel quantity, speed, etc. is this what Im thinking it is or am I off?
thanks yall
I have build a panel with IPad mini on it to use the Mercury VesselView.
Have not tested it with the engine running yet but I think it will be perfect. I can get all the fault codes in the VesselView application and much more data like the engine instruments, fuel, speed, rpm etc.

Here is a picture of my panel on my Chris Craft 260 Stinger I finished last week.

Old 01-21-2020, 07:20 AM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Awesome let me know what you think after you fire it up!
Old 01-24-2020, 10:15 AM
Registered

Received 13 Likes on 10 Posts

This is all you need. And an I Pad

Amazon Amazon
Old 01-24-2020, 10:54 AM
Registered

Received 46 Likes on 32 Posts

Originally Posted by Blueabyss View Post
I have 2 NEW listed forsale $150 each to your door!

NEW Mobil vessel view
Old 02-24-2020, 12:25 PM
Registered

Received 24 Likes on 14 Posts

I have it and it works great. The fuel quantity from the way I understand it so far is a calculation. If you put 10 gallons in then you tell vessel view you put 10 gallons in and it will calculate what you have left by the fuel flow. Seems to be working so far. Thinking I need the gateway to my simrad to make the fuel quantity work. The panel is crazy simple now. I had gauges all over the place before.

Old 02-24-2020, 12:59 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Gunradd View Post
I have it and it works great. The fuel quantity from the way I understand it so far is a calculation. If you put 10 gallons in then you tell vessel view you put 10 gallons in and it will calculate what you have left by the fuel flow. Seems to be working so far. Thinking I need the gateway to my simrad to make the fuel quantity work. The panel is crazy simple now. I had gauges all over the place before.
I would go with the vessel view link vs. the gateway, then you will get the vessel view interface on the simrad vs. the simrad generic gauges...
Old 02-24-2020, 01:17 PM
Registered

Received 24 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by 30outlaw View Post
I would go with the vessel view link vs. the gateway, then you will get the vessel view interface on the simrad vs. the simrad generic gauges...
I would much rather have the vessel view link but from what I'm told it wont work with my simrad NSE 12 I guess its to old. So I got the vessel view mobile to get the detailed info from the motors. I will probably get it in the future though when I upgrade simrads. Thanks though for the info.
Old 08-03-2020, 01:21 AM
Registered

im in the process of going digital on my gauges .I have a 34 Fountain with triple 300xs at the moment on simrads. I purchased the gateway ( not knowing any better) but have read that the vessel view link is way better The gateway seems very generic and plain.. any advice is appreciated.. also where is the best place to purchase the vessel view link multi engine from?? thanks
Old 08-03-2020, 07:45 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by speeder4life View Post
im in the process of going digital on my gauges .I have a 34 Fountain with triple 300xs at the moment on simrads. I purchased the gateway ( not knowing any better) but have read that the vessel view link is way better The gateway seems very generic and plain.. any advice is appreciated.. also where is the best place to purchase the vessel view link multi engine from?? thanks
simrad, I would get the link, then you will have the OEM vessel view interface biggest factor here is the warnings, not just a generic "fault", but you will get an "injector fault" . i would suggest find your local mercury dealer and start a relation with them... I get a very generous discount from my dealer cause i said i will sped x amount with you on a yearly basis can you help me out, still can find it cheaper online but because of the business/relationship i can call and ask any questions i'v borrowed shop manuals from them etc. that is worth a little more.... otherwise the part numbers are in the pdf below and befriend your self with google....

https://embed.widencdn.net/pdf/plus/...b.pdf?u=orhjei

OSO Sponsor
OSO Advertiser
OSO Advertiser

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.

OSO Advertiser